Default Vow renewal question from Weddings & Honeymoons section.........

I'm booked for next April 2012 for 7 nights and noticed on the new website that you can have a complimentary vow renewal with 6 night or more stay. We'll actually be celebrating our 20th Anniversary and the vow renewal would be a nice touch "if" complimentary. Just wanting to know if I'm reading this correctly from the W&H section. I may have overlooked the vow renewal from the old site, so the question may have already been posed.

Thanks, J&A

This is a good question. I would like to know the answer. We will b @ CTI in September celebrating our 10 year anniversary and was interested in doing the vow renewal. If it's complimentary then that will help decide if we do it or not.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

The vow renewal is complimentary for stays of 6 nights or longer, but there is a government fee of $250 which must be paid. This has nothing to do with Couples it is just a fee the government charges.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    The vow renewal is complimentary for stays of 6 nights or longer, but there is a government fee of $250 which must be paid. This has nothing to do with Couples it is just a fee the government charges.
    Yes, I read that as well. It's still confusing with the way it reads ONE LOVE ($250* "OR" complimentary with a stay of 6 nights or longer). The OR part is what makes one think free. No problem though, thanks for answering the question.

If you stay 6 nights or longer the One Love ceremony is free. If you stay less than 6 nights there is a $250 charge. Each of these plans require the $250 government fee. So...if you stay less than 6 nights the cost is $500. If you stay more than 6 nights the cost is $250. Hopefully that makes sense.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    If you stay 6 nights or longer the One Love ceremony is free. If you stay less than 6 nights there is a $250 charge. Each of these plans require the $250 government fee. So...if you stay less than 6 nights the cost is $500. If you stay more than 6 nights the cost is $250. Hopefully that makes sense.
    Thanks for the clarification Coloradojuli, There is a reason I don't read contracts for a living...

The $250 government fee is only for wedding ceremonies. There is no government fee for a vow renewal.

And as I interpret it, the One Love package is only complimentary with a 6 night "wedding" stay....so a vow renewal would not fall into this category. We renewed our vows last April and it was $150.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015