Default where did the grid of rates go?

Now when I click on rates it makes me choose 1 resort, then it takes me to the booking window. I don't want that! I want to see the rates by resort and room category for each season so I can easily compare.
    Am I just missing where it is, or is this great feature gone in the new site?

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    Now when I click on rates it makes me choose 1 resort, then it takes me to the booking window. I don't want that! I want to see the rates by resort and room category for each season so I can easily compare.
    Am I just missing where it is, or is this great feature gone in the new site?
    Agree 100%. Funny how much one can build an affinity for a grid. What a helpful tool that was (for realistic planning as well as daydreaming...).

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateNYer View Post
    Agree 100%. Funny how much one can build an affinity for a grid. What a helpful tool that was (for realistic planning as well as daydreaming...).
    I totally agree. That grid was VERY helpful in planning. When we got to CSA we pretty much know we are going to get an Atrium but depending on the price we might get a BFS. It was great to be able to look at that chart so see when the rates change and how much the difference is per night without having to pretend to book a trip to find out. The dates when the rates change are not the same every year so it is nice to see that easily. Also, when we are looking to try a new resort and are comparing room types it is extremely helpful to be able to see that info. Sometimes it can get overwhelming to compare all the room types at a resort you have never been to so eliminating one based one price is a huge advantage. My husband just wants to see the numbers so sending him a link to the chart is important to me. Hopefully they bring it back.

That grid was a wonderfull planning tool. Without it, I could spend hours in the booking engine getting all the room rates for all the resorts we are considering. Please bring it back!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    That grid was a wonderfull planning tool. Without it, I could spend hours in the booking engine getting all the room rates for all the resorts we are considering. Please bring it back!
    Exactly. Depending on how their hosting contract is set up they might end up paying for all that extra traffic too. I am sure it wouldn't be a ton of money but it would add up over time.

Ditto about the grid. You just don't know how much you use something once you can no longer use it, right?

That grid was VERY helpful when we were choosing our resort... Hopefully they bring it back, or we FIND where they put it!!

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I totally agree. That grid was VERY helpful in planning. When we got to CSA we pretty much know we are going to get an Atrium but depending on the price we might get a BFS. It was great to be able to look at that chart so see when the rates change and how much the difference is per night without having to pretend to book a trip to find out. The dates when the rates change are not the same every year so it is nice to see that easily. Also, when we are looking to try a new resort and are comparing room types it is extremely helpful to be able to see that info. Sometimes it can get overwhelming to compare all the room types at a resort you have never been to so eliminating one based one price is a huge advantage. My husband just wants to see the numbers so sending him a link to the chart is important to me. Hopefully they bring it back.
    Couldnt agree more! If there was a "like" button for this post, I would use it. Speaking of which...that would be a nice feature...

I have searched all over for the grid and it is no where to be found. Hopefully someone is reading these posts and will bring it back. The new pictures are nice but for the regular guests we know what the place looks like and need simplified pricing info to decide what room type, at which resort.

I too agree the grid was so helpful in picking a resort and room category. Now it is very hard to compare. Bring it back!

I agree. Please bring it back!!

I agree. I was talking about a Couples vacation today with a friend who has never been but would like to go. I went in to show him the grid so we could compare resorts and rooms and I could not locate it. I was very disappointed. We used that ALL the time.

I 2nd the motion (or probably better said 10th the motion...), bring back the grid!

Randymon,

How about a response to this one? Any chance of getting the grid back?

Thanks
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Randymon,

WHERE'S THE GRID ???????????????????????????????????
    As you can see there are alot of people that use this to book their return to Paradise. We have used it repeatedly to help friends that we recomend Couples to and they are trying to decide where to stay. My wife alone has sent 4 couples from where she works to Couples and assisted them in matching the Resort, Date and Price they will like. Everyone has had a fantastic time and have either booked their return visit or plan to return next year.

Please help us out.

As always Respect!

I just thought I would respond again to keep this thread going.

Randymon....will the return of the grid become a reality again?

I have hope since they reinstated the couples massage with the honeymoon package. This won't cost nearly as much money, just a few hours of someone's time so that's got to be a lot less than all the massages.

I've already weighed in but in thinking about this some more I realized that if anything the grid encouraged us to spend more. Seeing the pricing lined up like that showed me that it wasn't all that much more to upgrade from a garden view room to an ocean front, etc. so we've upgraded from what we initially planned to book. When we saw it on there it really made us think "ahh what's $20 more per night..."

Now we know which rooms we like at CN, but in the future when we plan trips to CTI or CSS (because we know we will) I'll be starting from scratch in terms of learning which rooms are which. The pricing grid helped me figure that out, too. Thank goodness I can always come on and ask you all for that information when the time comes!

Randy, any chance to bring back the grid?

I wonder why Randy won't reply to this one.

Randymon, please have the courtesy to give us a reason why the grid is no longer available and if there is any discussion about bring it back. Thanks
    [

Hi guys,

We are working on getting the grid back. We want to make sure that the grid follows the same design as the rest of the website. Patience, Please!

Couples Resorts