Default Honeymoon in October!!!

First I just want to say, thank you all for posting your experiences on this message board. I have been registered on here for about a week and have done nothing but read everything. So, my fiance and I are getting married on 10/8 and will be arriving at CTI on 10/9. My fiance wants to go on the Bob Marley tour, and I definitely want to go SCUBA diving. But my question to you all is, what is a MUST DO? One more thing, is Dunn River Falls that spectacular, or is it just something you do to say you've done it?

Congrats! My husband and I will be at CTI Oct 5-15 celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We were married at CTI (then COR) September 18, 2006. So excited to finally go back!

Definitely do Dunns River - we won't do it when we return, but it was a blast, and glad we did that the first time around. Last time we were there we booked a tour through Chukka - it was a tour of the area in a Jeep, which turned out to be a van. This time we are planning on booking the ATV excursion.

How long are you staying?

One thing I would recommend is to not plan too much - you'll be surprised how content you are laying in the sun and drinking dirty bananas and Miami Vices We usually did an excursion every 2-3 days.

We are arriving Oct 9th around 4pm and leaving on the 15th around 10am.