Hybrid View

Default Recognizing some special employees of CSS....Hugs

Ok guests,get to know these wonderful people by name.

Let's start at the top.

CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia...He's always looking out for his guests and his staff follows his lead.

Kyle Mais..Pierre's assistant..He can be seen all over CSS being sure the guests are fine.( I plan to put Kyle to work soon)

Bell Captains..Martin and Dr Love(Evol)..No better bell captains anywhere..They are the first to welcome you home with huge smiles.

Front office and check in staff....Manager..Sillay..Julia,Renna,Clive,Kimber ly,Okime,Alicia,Shauna and Karetta...These employees are the ones we complain to so be NICE.

Front office trainee.....The one and only "Minimi"...Minimi is one outstanding fine young man.

Bartenders...Noxroy,Eston,Orlando,Francine,Duane,J anelle and Dominic..Drink up

Restaurant manager...Hugh Mc Coy..Always providing great food.

Evening security manager...Seymour Henry..Makes me rest well at night.

Entertainment..Team leader Fluffy..Shelly Ann and Kerry Ann..Gonna be fun ALWAYS.

House cleaning...Una..Been at CSS for 35 years..Others are Vanessa,Marva and Sandy..Thank these.

Kitchen..Edgar at the omlet station..Stephanie at the pasta station..Sheldon at the beach grill

Water sports.Manager Michael Walters....Others are Amalachi.Cohen,Barrington,Christopher,Phillip and Dennis..Gotta love these.

Gift shop...Janice,Patrice,Del and Kenisha

Grounds...Fitzroy Sinclair,Kirk,Jose,Marlon,Dennis,Adrian and Leroy...Job well done

Dining room...Keston,Tanisha,Natalia,Kanisha,Vivian,Lenwo rth and Keshian..Thank you.

I'm sure I have left out many others and I'm so sorry.....Peggy and I want to thank all of the wonderful employees at CSS for making our return home so special..We shall see you on May 7th.

So guests..Seek out these employees and tell them hello...Get to know them.

Hugs from Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 c

It's thrilling to know that Peggy and I should be at CSS in less than two weeks..I can not wait to see the staff members again.
    Each and everyone of them adds so much to our vacation and WE THANK THEM.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Tommy - Just a heads up - Kyle is no longer at CSS, he is now at Beaches in Turks and Caicos. Mr. "B" is finding it very busy without having his right hand man to help him out!

A couple of others to add to your list - Margaret from guest services, so wonderful to see that beautiful smile when you go into the lobby

- Maureen, who is now working at Bella Vista on the evening shift, what a beautiful, soft spoken, person she is!

We were there when Miguel had his first day "behind the front desk", instead of being in the backroom working. He is being paired with Julia, they work very well together. Yes, he is a really great guy!! We had the pleasure of seeing Ofelia and the baby while we were there, too!

We had tears in our eyes when we had to leave. The staff really make this resort what it is!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Karen...I guess should say "thanks"(LOL) but I'll miss Kyle...
    I'll seek out Margaret and Maureen and give them a hug for you.

Getting very excited about going to Huggerville.

Hugs

Tommy, my live post didn't seem to make it on here. we only met Clive and Easton at CSS. great staff indeed. just got in from Swept Away. hope you have a great trip.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Karen...I guess should say "thanks"(LOL) but I'll miss Kyle...
    I'll seek out Margaret and Maureen and give them a hug for you.

Getting very excited about going to Huggerville.

Hugs
    Tommy, when you give Maureen a hug for us, please ask her if she liked the earrings we gave her for her birthday? She was working when we gave the gift to her and then we left the next day so didn't get a chance to see her afterwards. Tell Margaret the Ellis' will be back soon!

Thanks!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Tommy, tell Jhanell and Francine hi from Rooster & Linda. We'll be back at our usual time in December. Also to Edgar, he makes the best omlets, and even was nice enough to pose for me with "Flat Stanley" my granddaughter's school project.
    Linda

KarenON..I'll indeed do this.

Hugs