Default CSA friday dinner question

hello everyone! we were wondering if anyone could help us out?!
    we will be arriving to CSA in 14 days!! and when we were looking over the restaurants, we noticed that all of them are closed for dinner on fridays... does anyone know anything about this? if so, where should we eat for dinner?!

friday is when they have the beach party so you eat at that. It's a buffet. When we went it rained that night so it was in the Palms.

Friday is the beach party so that is where dinner will be available. We are not big fans so choose that night to go off property for dinner.

ChrisNLynn,

We just returned from CSA, there are only two resturants that are closed Friday evening for dinner. They are The Palms & Lemongrass. This is due to the beach party, where dinner is served on the beach. It's a wonderful experience, I believe the two of you will enjoy this evening very much.

Default Friday Nights

Hi! They have the Beach Party on Friday night I am guessing and that's why all restaurants are closed. The beach party is great for what I remember. Will be there on July 5th for the sixth time. Have a great time.

We are wondering the same thing! Hopefully someone who knows the answer can help us out before we go in a month!
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

Hmmm...that seems to be new on the new website. It used to be that The Palm was closed because of the beach party but the others were open, perhaps this is a typo of sorts?

I would love to know the answer to that question as well. Notice that to when I was looking at dinner options. We will be there on May 22.

I was wondering the same thing! I know the Beach party is that night and I know there is food...but is that the only option?

After reading your question I had to go and check the restaurant page and saw that it does state that ALL restaurants are now closed on Fridays. Friday is the beach party so I guess thats now the only option for dinner. In the past Feathers was open and maybe Patois Patio.(not sure)
    My husband and I are arriving on a Friday and we're not big fans of the beach party so I guess we'll be making plans for our off resort dinner for that night. That is if we can tear ourselves away from CSA that soon after arriving.

HMMM , they have the Ship wreck dinner friday, so there is food there. I wonder if it is a new website error?? I dont recall where we ate on friday but I know we never went hungary.

We were at CSA in February, and Patois and Feathers were both open on Friday evening in addition to the beach party. I can't imagine that they would close all of the restaurants and force you to eat at the beach party. Some trips we have been at CSA for two different Fridays, and we have done the beach party on one evening, and Patois on the other Friday.

We are big fans of the beach party dinner, lots of great and unusual stuff to try. However, I am surprised that this would be the only dinner option on a friday night. I am thinking along with some others, that this may be an error that occurred in the site refresh. Hopefully we will get some insight from the folks who know. My recollection is that Palms and Lemon Grass were closed, the others were open. Of course I could be wrong.

That IS a new one on us, also. We've been to the beach bash so many times, last May we decided to go to Patois Patio instead. I'm kinda hoping this changes before October.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Glad I searched for this topic before reposting the question!! It looks like Seagrapes is open until 6pm. Does the Cabana Grill re-open after the Beach Party for all night snacks? Looks like we need more info/explanation on this one...

After taking another look at the restaurant page Im really thinking that it's an error on the new website.I think it should have Monday as the day Feathers and Patois Patio are closed,not Friday.The repeaters dinner and international buffet are Mondays and no way are all the restaurants also open those nights.
    Of course,I could be wrong, Randy,how about some official word on this?

Also curious about this, RANDYMON help us! lol

Just got back from CSA... Feather and Patois Patio were open Friday night. We went to the beach buffet and it was honestly our least favorite of all our 8 dinners (although all others were amazing!), some people love it though. Don't worry you will never go hungary at Couples. If all else fails the Cabana Grill is open almost all the time.

We are at CSA now. We have reservations at Feathers for Friday. It's excellent by the way. For that matter all of the food has been excellent!
    Carol and Dave.

Yes, both Patios and Feathers are open. We're not big fans of the buffet beach party, so we always eat then go play! Enjoy yourselves, October come soon!

Thanks everyone for all your help!! We feel better knowing we'll be able to eat dinner on friday night

Hope you all have a safe and fun vacation!!! (10 more days!!)

HI - Yes, we noticed the error and are fixing it today. Feathers is not closed on Fridays.

Couples Resorts