Default How does Pre-check in work

I booked through a TA . I want to take advatage of the trading places to see CSA. How long in advance will I be able to check in? What number is check in tied to and how do I get it associated with my room reservation? Anything else I should be aware of?

You will need to go here (http://www.couples.com/romance-rewards/) and sign up as a new member. You will need to be signed up as a Romance Rewards member to take advantage of the Trading Places program.

ROMANCE REWARDS MEMBERS must pre check-in online to select your special gift preferences in advance of your arrival.

• You must pre-check in at least 3 days in advance of your arrival date.
    • Your gift will be delivered to you within 24 hours of your check-in at the resort.

Please note that failure to pre check-in may result in a further delay or forfeiture of benefits.
    I am assuming that you have not signed up for Romance Rewards before or you would have known what your number is.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Yes I am a Romance Rewards member but when I click pre check in link I get a error. That is why I am confused. I was wondering how does this get tied to my reservation? My trip is not until June but was trying to get the lay of the land. I like to know everything will work when I need to use it.

DO it a week or two in advance and you will not have a problem.
    Irie Mon

Unless you're a returning guest, pre-check-in is unnecessary. The pre-check-in simply allows you to advise the resort of your Romance Reward selections (at the renewed and passionate love levels, you get a choice of perks) in advance of your arrival so that you will receive them promptly after arriving.

Pre-check-in won't allow you to reserve a spot in the Trading Places program, and it won't result in the assignment of a particular room.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).