Thread: CSS-What room?

Default CSS-What room?

If you are looking for a room that you can see the ocean from your bed (or a partial view) and have a jacuzzi bath...what room would that be? We are booked for Beachfront suite in August and our first trip to Couples. Thanks

I'm not sure if you can see the ocean from the bed in either of the room categories that have Jacuzzi tubs. But your only choices are the Prime Minister's Suite and Beachfront Jacuzzi Suites.

You could call the resort directly and ask them if one of the rooms suits your needs. 876.994.1206

You might also just check and see if the PMS is even available. It might be a mute point.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I am not completely positive but I think the beachfront suites are the only rooms with jacuzzi baths in them. We stayed in the one bedroom ocean suite the first night of our honeymoon as we turned down a free upgrade for the beachfront suite offered to us upon arrival. My husband and I decided the next morning that we preferred the free upgrade we were offered and moved to a beachfront suite. That room seemed much nicer and we enjoyed it a lot more but then again that was just our preference. I think you won't be disappointed in the room you chose! Have fun!