Default Atrium Suite Question

I was waiting to ask this question until after the website update. Since the panoramas of the rooms are the same I was wondering where the mini bars are located in the Atrium rooms and are there drawers to put clothes in? I presume the doors opposite the bathroom are the closet. Thanks.

The mini bar is under the mirror in the bedroom - the 360 degree view was taken before they were installed. There are no drawers, the closet has hanging space and shelves. There has always been plenty of space for our clothes - we go for two weeks and I do not travel light! Enjoy!

They are under the shelf and mirror in the main room. They built a cabinet so you can no longer access the outlet under the shelf because the mini bar is right in the middle where the outlets were. There are now smaller shelves on the sides where the glasses are kept.

There are no "drawers" for clothing. The closet has shelf and hanger space.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Since the Mini bar is no blocking the outlet is there another outlet in the room? I ask cause I used that one to make coffee.

Will be in an Atrium Suite at the end of May. Can't wait. Will take pics.

Quote Originally Posted by dean5150 View Post
    Will be in an Atrium Suite at the end of May. Can't wait. Will take pics.
    Please post them afterwards so those of us on the countdown can see.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Since the Mini bar is no blocking the outlet is there another outlet in the room? I ask cause I used that one to make coffee.
    There are two other outlets that I can recall, neither are particularly convenient. There is a shelf thing at the top of the bed and they are under that shelf. The lamps and coffee maker are plugged into them. Some people bring a power strip for extra outlets which is a great idea. I like to use my phone for music and keeping in contact with the kids so I need one for that, plus the chargers for camera batteries and my husbands phone, etc so extra outlets are a handy thing.