Thread: Staff at CSS

Default Staff at CSS

We LOVE the staff at CSS!! I wonder how many of our favorite staff memebers are still there. Anybody know if Jhaneal (sp) is still at the SS Beach bar? Others I want to know about are Barrington, Rohan and Lovell in Water Sports. Also, I wonder if Kevin and Carlton, who were at Bella Vista at night when we were there last, are still there. Is Edgar still making omelets and is Fiona still working in Pallazina or Bella Vista? Somebody who is there or has been there recently, please give me an update on these precious staff memebers.

Jhaneal is back at SSB. They had moved her to the spa bar for a while but from some recent posts she is back at SSB. Edgar was still there in December. He was kind enough to hold a paper doll (Flat Stanley a project for my granddaughter) so I could take a picture of him. Lovell was there (he would occasionally be at SSB keeping the pool clean) also, not sure about anyone else though.
    Linda

Thanks for your reply, Lindad. Perhaps someone else knows of the others??? We are booked for a trip to Sans Souci in July. Hope all of our favorites are still there.

Yes to all of those mentioned except Fiona, I don't think we ever met her. We just returned on Sunday.

Thanks, Irie at CN. Great news!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssbeachlover View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Lindad. Perhaps someone else knows of the others??? We are booked for a trip to Sans Souci in July. Hope all of our favorites are still there.
    @ssbeachlover, have you guys thought about adding yourselves to the CSS July 2011 meetup thread? There is also the CSS July 2011 - Get To Know You thread where a lot of us have posted some info about ourselves.

We will be there July 1st - 10th, Jeff & Mandy!

62 days and counting.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013