Thread: snack pack

Default snack pack

So what is in the snack pack? Does it lessen the pain of leaving the resort any?

In August 2010 we received a blue lunch-sized cooler with the Couples logo on it. It came with bottles of water and granola bars. I like using my Couples lunch cooler at home.

Nothing leaves the pain of leaving the resort...any...at all. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateNYer View Post
    In August 2010 we received a blue lunch-sized cooler with the Couples logo on it. It came with bottles of water and granola bars. I like using my Couples lunch cooler at home.
    I pack my wife's lunch in the soft side cooler every day. It reminds us of the great time we had, and helps us tick off the days until we return in November.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We never got ours last August at CSS. Hope to get it this next time....

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

My husband said I pouted the whole way back to the airport.... The only thing that helped was booking another trip, down to 41 days. But very nice to get a lunch box cooler, Couples just get better and better.

OK - I have to ask - what is the "snack-pack"? Where do you get one?

Thanks!
    N

It's a neat little lunch box cooler thing that you get to keep. There are some snacks in it, unfortunately I was allergic to them but the water was helpful. The cooler is nice because it has the logo on it.

I see that the snack pack only comes with the romance rewards after you've stayed ao many nights, I was wondering if you could get it any other way. Like the idea of having a little snack pack to take to the airport. Can you pay extra for it? If so how much?
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

Our little blue cooler had water, granola bar, peeled orange and a banana. Of course if you haven't eaten the produce, you will have to dispose of it at the airport. The banana was ripe and completely smelled up the bag before getting thrown out. When we landed in Dallas, the "drug" dog wouldn't leave me alone. I told the agent it was a banana, which she accepted, but I kept getting the "eye" from her until we left. lol
    ONE LOVE,
    Mandy

I left CSS on Sunday and I am still profoundly sad that I am no longer there. I even cried on the plane back home. I miss CSS so much

does everyone get these? We will be a CTI next week and this is the first I have read of this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Yak View Post
    does everyone get these? We will be a CTI next week and this is the first I have read of this!!!

It is a gift upon departure to Romance Rewards members at young love and above levels...

http://www.couples.com/romance-rewards/

/pout

We never got ours when we left last Sunday. They must have forgotten we were supposed to get one.

We just went to CTI for our first time after six visits to CN. While we like our growing collection of lunch bags, we really loved the refillable water bottles they give everybody upon arrival. Much better than disposable bottles. I hope all the Couples resorts add this green item.

We just left CN last Sunday and didn't get a snack pack. No worries though, we have 3-4 at home. My daughter uses one every day for her lunch and every morning I see it I smile.

When we were leaving CSS in Jan. we were practically chased down as we were heading to the bus. It was like having a Mom run after us with our forgotten lunch. LOL
    Ours had 2 waters, 1 peeled apple, 1 peeled orange (wrapped in plastic), 1? banana (or was it 2?), and 2 granola bars.
    We'd had a good, big breakfast earlier, so we weren't really hungry on the bus, so we stood in the airport shoveling the last of it in before going through security.
    It's such a nice little idea, and seeing the little blue lunch bag makes me smile. I just don't think about it relating to leaving!