Default Will You Be Watching The Royal Wedding In The US?

Hi I know it will be early for you but does anyone intend to watch the Royal Wedding on Friday?

Not live ..... It's at 3:00 am where I live so will just have to record it for later. Main thing I'm interested in is Kate's dress. I did watch Charles & Diana's wedding live back in 1981 ..... My Mom was in the hospital & my sister & I sat in the waiting room watching it.
    Julie

I do hope to watch. So many varied opinions on the topic, what are the thoughts on the whole affair across the pond? Not the extremes, the general concensus. I just think Kate is adorable and for a "royal" wedding she seems to have her head on straight and has pared it down as much as reasonable. Maybe I'm not paying attention, maybe I'm a hopeless romantic.

For sure....

Default Royal Wedding

Not even if I got a free night at CSA

NO.

I watch the Royals every night. The Kansas City Royals! I can't wait 'til this wedding is over so it will stop cluttering up my #Royals stream on twitter.

omg I am having a viewing party! I have went kind of overboard on decorations I even took Thursday and Friday off work. We are recording it and starting our party at 7:30 am to watch! We even have a drinking game to play while we watch, with our mimosas!

I wouldn't miss it.

Abso-Freakin'-lutely! 3:00am here I come! One Love to Willls and Kate!
    ONE LOVE,
    Mandy

We will be watching in Canada...even though its 3 am I won't miss the chance to watch our future King and Queen become husband and wife!

Quote Originally Posted by MiGreg View Post
    Not even if I got a free night at CSA
    HaHaHa!!!! I actually would watch it for a free night at a Couples resort. I'd even get up at 3:00 AM for that!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Nope!

It's the biggest media event on the planet right now which makes it hard to miss. I'm truly enjoying the merchandise that goes along with...http://gizmodo.com/#!5796614/the-wor...ders/gallery/1

As former Brits, yes we'll be watching. Whether you like the royals or not, this is a feel-good occasion instead of all the depressing news we usually see on the TV.

I imagine I will be watching it over and over again as the media seems to have nothing else to talk about this week. But I couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by jenpatrick View Post
    I watch the Royals every night. The Kansas City Royals! I can't wait 'til this wedding is over so it will stop cluttering up my #Royals stream on twitter.

bahahahahaha

Not a chance!

Sure did I wouldn't have missed it! Rolled out of bed at 6am just in time to see Kate and her Dad pull up to the church - she looked beautiful and it was a lovely ceremony. Who doesn't love a wedding!

The dress was beautiful, 25 million people watched it in the UK, we have a 66 million population.

I sure did! It was a nice change from all the shootings and weather related stuff in the morning. Now back to reality.
    Vicky