Hybrid View

Default Mini Bars In Rooms

Okay I have a question, we are going to CTI in September and have been told there will be mini bars in all rooms, I take it this is free?! You wont be charged for taking something out of it? I ask because we will be on our honeymoon and have been told we will get a free bottle of sparkling wine, but I thought it was all free anyways.

Thanks for your help.
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

Everything at couples is free. If they put a mini bar in your room, you will be able to drink as much as you want without charge!

When we were at CSA we had a mini bar in our room and it was free. It was usually stocked every 2-3 days depending on how much you drank. The bottles were big bottles too!

Mini bars are included in the all-inclusive package. Take whatever you want out of the mini bar without worry of being charged. The mini bars will be restocked everyday and you will be provided a form where you may select what types of liquor you wish and other items. Simply check what you want and leave the form by the mini bar.

Here is a copy of the form they provide us at CSS, i'm sure it will be very similar at CTI.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013