Default Never...Never again!!!

OMG my fiance and I booked our first trip to Couples this last March of 2011 for Dec of 2012 and I dont think I can wait another what 19 months to go.......this is seriously going to kill me....SERIOUSLY!!! Thought it would be fun to start the countdown but when you have to start the countdown at 600+ days is not any fun and then we changed the countdown to weeks and that was like starting at 90+ weeks which again was like UGHHHHHH!!!! We are both sooooo excited to go and we are spending 3 weeks at Couples, 7 nights at CTI, 7 at CSA and 7 at CN so we have to save ALOT of money so I keep telling myself that we need a long countdown and in the long run, we both know the wait will be so worth it but in the mean time I'm going to have to find me a new hobby other then looking at the Couples website!! Cant wait to experience everything you guys have talked about from these resorts!!!

You can do it!!!! three weeks in Jamaica WOW, lucky. I hope you write a review comparing all the resorts you stay at.

I can totally relate! We booked in March of this year for 9 nights at CTI December of 2012. It's pure torture. Everyone says it's easier knowing that the trip is booked, but I don't buy it. I think that only makes it worse. We are at 606 days from arrival. Hang in there!

Default you have to love the long count downs

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    OMG my fiance and I booked our first trip to Couples this last March of 2011 for Dec of 2012 and I dont think I can wait another what 19 months to go.......this is seriously going to kill me....SERIOUSLY!!! Thought it would be fun to start the countdown but when you have to start the countdown at 600+ days is not any fun and then we changed the countdown to weeks and that was like starting at 90+ weeks which again was like UGHHHHHH!!!! We are both sooooo excited to go and we are spending 3 weeks at Couples, 7 nights at CTI, 7 at CSA and 7 at CN so we have to save ALOT of money so I keep telling myself that we need a long countdown and in the long run, we both know the wait will be so worth it but in the mean time I'm going to have to find me a new hobby other then looking at the Couples website!! Cant wait to experience everything you guys have talked about from these resorts!!!
    wow you guys are brave i could not do it. we booked 3 months ago to c/n and we are leaving this sun may 01 and boy it cant come soon enough. i will let youy all know how good it really is haha

I always book roughly 6mo in advance for travel to Couples, mostly because I can "hide" the charge and have it paid for before travel. That way I can surprise my wife a month or 2 before we travel. Nothing is better than seeing the smile on her face when the travel vouchers arrive!!! Scheduled for 7 days in heaven at CSA Oct 8-15 and the anticipation really is something else.

We are going to CSA in 3 weeks. I booked the trip in 2009!! The wait has been terrible but it's given us both a milestone to look forward to and I saved up money along the way to pay for it. I only booked because they announced the rates were going up so I wanted to get in before that. It's nice to be able to save and get it cheaper but I doubt I do it again unless the offer is too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJen View Post
    I can totally relate! We booked in March of this year for 9 nights at CTI December of 2012. It's pure torture. Everyone says it's easier knowing that the trip is booked, but I don't buy it. I think that only makes it worse. We are at 606 days from arrival. Hang in there!
    You know as much as I hate to say this, I am so glad to find someone else that has booked so far out and knows exactly how it feels! I kept thinking that once we booked it, it would be easier......but oh noooooo....nottaaa but I have no choice but to hang in there and hope you do too! we will be at CTI Dec. 2nd thru the 9th. when are your dates?

Brave? Is that what you would call it? Ha yes I guess brave would be called the right thing! yes please let us know how good it really is......seriously wanna hear from you and have a great trip!!

I feel you girl! We booked our honeymoon back in March for May 2012. We still have a year to go! I cant wait! Its killing me! I cant imagine waiting until December 2012 though! Just think, it will all be worth wait! Especially since you get to spend 3 weeks in Jamaica! Totally jealous! It will be here before you know it.

Default You are not alone......

We did the exact same thing, but we only get one week at CSA!!! At least your wait is worth it with three! I can't stand it! We went to CN last December for the first time and were hooked! We are going to CSA December 9 - 16 2012! My husband can't even talk about it yet it is so far away. I did it because it seemed more affordable with the $100 a month love away plan so the trip will be almost paid off by the time we go. Of course we can't book airfare yet - not even close! Ugh! I can't stand it! At least it is finally getting warmer here in MN where I live.

You are not alone......

Julie

You know MsKayla5 I keep thinking yes I know in the long run it will be here before we know it but girl I swear these days are dragging and I just keep thinking we have 2 summers and 2 Halloweens, Thanksgivings and that just seems like an eternity!! I keep thinking that Jan 1st of 2012, I will be panicking and thinking OMG I only have 11 months to get everything done for the wedding and trip! haha But YES 3 weeks on the beaches of Jamaica will be worth all of the wait it took to get there!! Congratulations on the up coming wedding and honeymoon!!

We booked a year ahead and are sooohappy to be going to CTI in April 2012

OMG Huckens.....we will be at CSA that same week that you will be there.....oh I love it!!! we are getting married 12/12/12 at 11am so if you're not doing anything that day we would love for you to be a special part of that day!! So are we crazy for booking this far out?? I'm almost gotta say "YES" haha well hate that you're having to wait so long too but it is nice knowing that someone else out there feels our pain!! Hope we continue to talk. I dont know much about this website and I know you can become friends on it but not sure I know how to do it but maybe I should learn!! We should become friends and do the countdown together!!!!

jersey you lucky dog you!!!!

You are so lucky, 3 WEEKS? I can't imagine that! Hang in there, it will be so worth it and you deserve it

Your wait will be so worth it! My wife and I will be returning in 26 days for our 13th trip to CTI and our countdown started before we returned last year. countdown for next year is already on!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    OMG Huckens.....we will be at CSA that same week that you will be there.....oh I love it!!! we are getting married 12/12/12 at 11am so if you're not doing anything that day we would love for you to be a special part of that day!! So are we crazy for booking this far out?? I'm almost gotta say "YES" haha well hate that you're having to wait so long too but it is nice knowing that someone else out there feels our pain!! Hope we continue to talk. I dont know much about this website and I know you can become friends on it but not sure I know how to do it but maybe I should learn!! We should become friends and do the countdown together!!!!

Hey! I see you are on the meet up 2012 at CSA thread too. Let's keep in touch via that thread and then there will be others in the same boat as us. Just 21 short (sigh ) months away!

Anthony, maybe I should be saying lucky dog to you too!! We know the wait will be worth it but a year and a half sounds so far away!! 13th trip???? I cant wait to post that we are going on this # trip and this # trip instead of saying we have a year and a half until our first trip but that day will come! Have a great trip Anthony!!

I guess my fiance put us on that thread cause I dont think I knew that we were on that one but sounds great to me and you said it perfectly....just 21 short (sigh) months away!!!!