Default Be Happy you are in paradise

I have read so many posts of people complaining about they are not getting or what they didn't get. WOW. You are in paradise. Enjoy yourselves! Stop complaining and be grateful you are able to take a trip like this. Many people cannot afford to go on vacation in state much less out of the country. This thread is for happy people who enjoy what they have and appreciate their lives

All that can be said to that is........Amen!

Happy happy happy person here, even if the wait is killing me 41 days. On my first trip last year I thought even if we hate the resort ( I didnt ) how bad can it be... no work, no kids, no cooking or cleaning, heck you dont even have to get up to get a drink if you dont want to ( green flag). So I agree with your post... People relax it all good.

“My ice cream is cold AGAIN”

I totally agree.

Sure beats sitting here in Iowa.

Life is good

I second this motion! Lol. I have no complaints...we arrive Sunday and stay till the 7th. We are going to enjoy everything and try to do none of the things we would do at home. Positive and happy attitudes make for happy life and wonderful weddingmoon at Couples!

Absolutely !!! No Worries, Mon !!

I tried to make the same point a few weeks ago in response to people complaining and wound up on the receiving end of a ton of flames ......

Go ..... Have fun .... Leave the bad attitudes at home !!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

You will always be as happy as you let yourself be. Until these people realize this they will always be grumbling about how others failed to give them that happiness. Grab life and live it while you are alive!

When people complain, I try to make their life easier. To do this, I stand on top of a table.............that way, they don't have to bend over to kiss my......................

Admit it....it puts a smile on your face right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by marshallsunshine View Post
    I have read so many posts of people complaining about they are not getting or what they didn't get. WOW. You are in paradise. Enjoy yourselves! Stop complaining and be grateful you are able to take a trip like this. Many people cannot afford to go on vacation in state much less out of the country. This thread is for happy people who enjoy what they have and appreciate their lives
    Very true. I also like when people complain about paying a few bucks for night snorkelling or something like that. I kind of figure if I spent like $3500 for the trip what is another $35 for some more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    When people complain, I try to make their life easier. To do this, I stand on top of a table.............that way, they don't have to bend over to kiss my......................

Respect,
    Billy
    Amen Brother !!!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Respect,
    Billy
    A smile on my face??? I laughed so hard I snorted!!! I suppose one of the complainers will read that and be upset that I snorted, that's fine I'm sitting on a chair that will make my climb onto the table easier so I'm still better off than they are. Thank you and happy Friday.

We're flying in tomorrow (Saturday) and feel blessed that we can afford to spend a week in Paradise (for the 2nd year in a row). Don't worry, be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by billy_audra View Post
    when people complain, i try to make their life easier. To do this, i stand on top of a table.............that way, they don't have to bend over to kiss my......................

Respect,
    billy
    love it!!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

More people should learn not to "sweat the small stuff!!!
    I am an 11 year Cancer survivor--I've learned that life can AND will throw enough big stuff at you--let someone else worry about the small stuff.
    Returning to CN 6/26-7/10/11 to spend my calendar B'day but to CELEBRATE my cancer free Anniversary!

Omg!!! Love it!!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    This is a good one and can be used in a number of situations. Thanks for the wise words..

I think I have seen this movie before, a month ago or so.

I would be hard pressed to complain about anything at CSA. Returning for our fifth trip next month and I still have to pinch myself when I arrive and get off the bus. I can not believe we have found this little piece of paradise and are fortunate enough to be able to afford to return on a semi regular basis.

Indeed, I have to wonder what kind of life style one must lead that enables them to complain about things at such a beautiful place. Sort of makes me glad I am a simple person with simple tastes. Small things tend to make me very happy.