Default Repeaters Dinner

Do you get invited to the repeaters dinner even if you stayed at a different Couples resort? We have stayed at CN, but are considering trying CSA this time. Would we be able to go to the repeaters dinner even though it would be our first time at CSA?

Jenna

Yes
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I know many rave about this dinner, but with so many repeaters I think it's too much. We waited forever for our entree and there wasn't any real personal feel to the event. One of the guys at our table (A 12 time repeater) said the last one he attended had over 100. You just can't cook 100 simultaneous meals so that means from the first to the last will be a long time.

As long as you have stayed at any Couples resort you can attend the repeat stay dinner at the resort you are staying at during your current visit

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    I know many rave about this dinner, but with so many repeaters I think it's too much. We waited forever for our entree and there wasn't any real personal feel to the event. One of the guys at our table (A 12 time repeater) said the last one he attended had over 100. You just can't cook 100 simultaneous meals so that means from the first to the last will be a long time.
    I agree. Also, there is a set menu, with no choices. We have attended four of them and may not attend again.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    Makes sense. As more and more people become repeaters since Couples is so fabulous, they may need to have these dinners more than one night a week. We're looking forward to our first so we can meet some new people so I don't mind a long wait for dinner as long as the drinks are flowing!

I think we'll pass on the repeaters dinner this time.. I'd rather have dinner alone with my lovely wife.

Swept Away has gone away from the 100+ dinners. they now have an early and a late dinner. we attended last week and it was not drawn out at all. when you rsvp for the dinner make sure which seating you are reserved for.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We usually skip as we prefer to enjoy one of the restaurants on our own buy like to stop by for a cocktail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    Swept Away has gone away from the 100+ dinners. they now have an early and a late dinner. we attended last week and it was not drawn out at all. when you rsvp for the dinner make sure which seating you are reserved for.

Randy
    The one repeaters dinner we want to at CSA was small and personal. One of the courses of our meal was shellfish, which will send me into anaphylactic shock, so I decline it. To my surprise, I received a wonderful pasta dish in its place. This is why I love Couples...
    Dane

Just visited CN for the 9th time. We don't do the repeaters dinner anymore. It's too long and too loud.
    BTW-dress code has changed from formal to resort attire. Even though we did not attend we saw people in shorts and flip flops.