Hybrid View

Default Snorkelling at CSA...Is it still included? Randy please confirm..

Looking at the new inclusions list, it does not seem to be mentioned! I hope this is an error..We are looking to book for next Feb but if it's no longer happening it would be a worry. Last year we must have used this service 8 times or more in our 2 weeks.
    Also (but less importantly) I see the Sands trip has gone, is this so?
    Randy, please confirm, Thanks

There is always so much confusion over the inclusions at each resort. I wish there was a better ACTUAL comprehensive list and schedule available prior to arrival or even given at check in. I feel like we missed out because nobody told us a few things last time.

I hope so. We're leaving June 11 and picked CSA partly because of the inclusive snorkeling. I see it is still listed on the activities schedule but I don't know how accurate the schedule is. Can you snorkel as part of the glass bottom boat tour?

Quote Originally Posted by indygirl32 View Post
    I hope so. We're leaving June 11 and picked CSA partly because of the inclusive snorkeling. I see it is still listed on the activities schedule but I don't know how accurate the schedule is. Can you snorkel as part of the glass bottom boat tour?
    They use the same boat for both but configure it differently for the two trips. You don't snorkel on the glass bottom boat tours and don't really go to the same places.

I would assume they intended it to be included in the watersports category of the inclusions. This would be a huge thing to stop offering since so many people love it and the trips are always full. It would probably be good to list the watersports that are included rather than just talk about diving though. Many people ask about this and wonder if various things are included.

I hope so also! One of the main reasons we booked CSA is the great inclusions like the snorkeling and trip to the sunset bar. We will be very disappointed if this has been changed. Especially since we are only 3 weeks from our trip!

I'm assuming that the listing of inclusives on the website still needs to catch up with reality. But as far as I know, YES, the snorkeling is still included.
    However, you cannot snorkel on the glass bottom boat tour. Its the same boat, different tour. You CAN , however, snorkel from the catamaran tour while it stops near the St. Joe's Cave.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

It is listed on the activities list, 11 and 3 I think is what I read.

Yes, snorkeling is still included at all resorts.

Couples Resorts