Default Newbie Question - How many pools at CN?

Hello everyone! I have always lurked on the board but have never posted. I guess because everything I have wanted to ask has been asked before. This board is very informative. My husband and I have booked our first trip on May 14th – May 21st at CN. Once reading this message board, I knew this was the perfect place for us. I am excitedly counting down the days.

Anyway I noticed on the new website that is describes CN as ……

Located on 18 acres of the purest white sand in Jamaica, Couples Negril was designed as a beachfront playground—offering every activity imaginable.
    From scuba to sailing, snorkeling to pool volleyball, the water adventures know no bounds. For land-lovers, complimentary tennis, unlimited golf, and a pristine fitness center beckon.
    · Two swimming pools & four jacuzzis

Does CN have two pools? I was under the impression there was only one. This is the way it is listed under the description of CN.

17 days and counting! I can’t wait!

The other one is a small pool for scuba lessons near the watersports huts. If they are not using it for scuba, you are welcome to use it.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thank you so much Wally!

The third (and best) pool there is 1,o63,000 square miles in size... the Caribbean Sea.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=