Default June 11 vacation

Hi,
    We are planning a vacation in june 11. There were a few concerns that i was wondering if anyone can tackle for us

1)how is the weather in june? I heard its rainy season so does it rain all the time or more like couple of hours etc?
    2)i really want the beachfront room, thats a seller for me. But i read that there is no guarantee on rooms. Is that true? If yes then how does it work? I pay for the garden view room and then can upgrade upon arrival? Any reason why i can't just book and pay for the beachfront room?

any help/suggestions will be great.
    thanks
    numz

Quote Originally Posted by numz View Post
    Hi,
    We are planning a vacation in june 11. There were a few concerns that i was wondering if anyone can tackle for us

1)how is the weather in june? I heard its rainy season so does it rain all the time or more like couple of hours etc?
    2)i really want the beachfront room, thats a seller for me. But i read that there is no guarantee on rooms. Is that true? If yes then how does it work? I pay for the garden view room and then can upgrade upon arrival? Any reason why i can't just book and pay for the beachfront room?

any help/suggestions will be great.
    thanks
    numz
    When we booked our room at CSA a few months ago and there were no beachfront suites available. That might explain your problem. We went to CTI last June and the weather was not an issue. It rained a couple of times but it was always an afternoon thunderstorm that blew over quickly. Good luck!

Don't fret too much about the lack of beachfront rooms. No room on the property is more than a very short walk to the beach. It is not like many resorts that have a few rooms right on the beach and the rest are a long haul to the beach and back. I like to describe CSA as having no room more than a softball throw from the beach. Really. You will be surprised and happy to see just how close to the beach everyone is. I am a die hard beach nut, and I have never felt the need for a beachfront room at CSA. If they are available and you have the jack, great. But if they are not available or they happen to be out of your budget range, no sweat. You will get a great room where you will hear the surf with the verandah doors open and will never walk more than a few yards to hit the sand.

The only guarantee is that you will get the room category that you reserved. Building and room number are not reserved or guaranteed. Occasionally if you ask on check in there may be an upgrade room available, you will be required to pay the difference on check in. However, upgrades are not ordinarily available, or required in my opinion.

You will love CSA. You will have the best vacation ever, regardless of what room you stay in.