Default June 2011 anyone?

We are coming back home, anybody going there the first week in June 2011? We will be there June 1st through the 8th.

Jane and John, PA

Hi Jane & John,
    We will be there (Jan & Lyn) from 4th - 18th. We arrive on Jans birthday so get the drinks ready. This will be our 3rd trip. There are 2 other threads on June arrivals lower down on the board, so pan down and check out the others who will be there. Would be a good idea if we could follow the lead of Team CSA April and agree on one thread. That way we can keep the thread at the top and we can all keep in touch. We started going to CSA in 2009 for our 25th wedding anniversary. Glad to say we will be there again for our 27th which is on 9th of June.
    One thing they did on Team CSA is add pictures so everyone knew who was who so they would know each other when they arrived. I know this as we went this April. Sadly missed most of them as we got delayed by a week due to the Volcano that went off at that time.
    Anyway, hope to see you both in June for a few drinks.

See you at the bar,
    ETF

We'll be there for our honeymoon May 31-June 7th...we're 26, from Michigan and taking our first vacation together (we've been together since we were 15)...we're looking forward to our first trip to CSA!
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

We'll be there from June 8-15th...CAN'T WAIT!!!

ETF we will miss you since we are leaving the 4th =( you will hear crying that day.

Bebella, you are going to be there for when we are getting married on the 1st. We cannot wait. This will be our second trip there, we are so excited. I look out the window and see snow and June cannot come fast enough and I am sure you feel the same way. Jane

We will be ther June 1-8th, this will be our second trip. We were married at CSA in 2007. Long over do return. I am 34 and my wife is 31, we will definately be looking forward to buying drinks for all of you!!!!!!

I have have add you to the " June 2011" thread. only 126 to go.

Will be there for honeymoon from 6/5-6/11. Never been out
    of the US. I want to scuba dive but my fiancé doesn't swim well
    so I'm hoping there will be others woman doing it alone I can
    hang out with. I've never scuba dived b4 so I'm a little nervous.

I believe your fiance will be able to go out on the boat with you, even if he does not dive. You will need to take the short dive course in the pool in the morning and you can dive that afternoon. You will be closely watched at all times by the dive crew and instructed on what to do and not to do. They have a reputation as being excellent in their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebella View Post
    We'll be there for our honeymoon May 31-June 7th...we're 26, from Michigan and taking our first vacation together (we've been together since we were 15)...we're looking forward to our first trip to CSA!
    We'll be there at the same time..Marilea and Wes from Kansas City
    wesmc2@yahoo.com

We will be returning June 8-18 to CSA. Hopefully, the beach has restored itself from Nicole. Also hopefully, we meet up with Rachel and Jason from Georgia again.

Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    We will be returning June 8-18 to CSA. Hopefully, the beach has restored itself from Nicole. Also hopefully, we meet up with Rachel and Jason from Georgia again.
    Oh my did you experience Nicole - We arrived just days after and had 7 days of fabulous weather. We arrived Saturday and the beaches were still a mess but in a day or two they were beautiful. They worked very hard getting everythingput back together at the resort. That is why we are returning in June before hurricane season gets in full force. Sweating the season out last summer anticipating our wedding was NO Fun and very stressful. We will arrive on the 25th hope you enjoy!

Me and the wife are taking our first trip to the carribean on June 11th-18th. We are both so excited and hope all the reviews and comments don't set the bar too high. Can't wait to relax and get that first drink in hand.

Hope everyone is ready to relax and have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinVacationers View Post
    Me and the wife are taking our first trip to the carribean on June 11th-18th. We are both so excited and hope all the reviews and comments don't set the bar too high. Can't wait to relax and get that first drink in hand.

Hope everyone is ready to relax and have a great time!
    Nice to hear from you. Check out the June 2011 thread to see who else will be there during June.

See you at the bar,
    ETF

p.s The bar can never be set to high at CSA

I have add you to the " June 2011" thread.

CSA blew the bar away.

Default First time to CSA

My wife and I (mid 30's) will be coming to CSA June 18-24.

Cant wait to get there and see everything we have been hearing so much about.

We are from Ohio we will be at csa for our wedding moon June 5th through the 11th!

Our trip to CSA is booked for Jun 24-Jun 30. We spent a week at CN back in 2008. Can't wait to be back. We are from Washington State!

There is a list of people going to CSA in June under the "June 2011" thread. Its getting pretty big.

We will also be there the 5th thru the 11th. We are from Indiana & it's our 1st time out of the country. We're super excited. Hopefully we'll meet up.

we will be there June 19th - 26th on our Honeymoon <3 Kyle and Molly from Upstate NY :-)

1st time to Couples, 1st time outta the country!!!

Default Us too!

Quote Originally Posted by molls332233 View Post
    we will be there June 19th - 26th on our Honeymoon <3 Kyle and Molly from Upstate NY :-)

1st time to Couples, 1st time outta the country!!!
    We will be there June 20-27 from Michigan. Our friends will be on their honeymoon too

Default Looks like a good crowd in June!

Looks like we have a good crowd for June! We look forward to meeting everyone. You'll see me just walking around with a rum drink and hopefully by day 3, a look of total relaxation.

Default June 11-19

Brad & I will be there for our first time on June 11. We are about to explode with excitement. We are looking forward to meeting new friends & relaxing in paradise! Only 42 days! Is it too early to start packing?

Terri

It is never too early to start packing. Well, almost never.

But surely not to early now! Have fun! Start packing, shopping, tanning, dieting, training or whatever it is you need to do to prepare and keep yourself occupied between now and your departure date in June.

See you all at the beach!