Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lovely wedding pictures. The one on the cliff is my favorite! Also I really like your dress. Who is the designer?

Quote Originally Posted by yellowdaisy View Post
    Lovely wedding pictures. The one on the cliff is my favorite! Also I really like your dress. Who is the designer?
    Hi. Thank you.. My dress was by Casa Blanca...The cliff pics is also one of my favorites too!!!!

Congrats!! You looked amazing!! I really love your photos!

These pics made my decision for me- I just booked the wedding and I am calling Meisha!
    My question to Suzanne- how many hours did you book? It is just myself and my fiance, so I was thinking 3 hours should do it, but I am not sure. I definitely want to go off the resort.

sb4bella, my now husband and I just returned yesterday from our marriage at CSA and we used Misha. We booked her for 3 hours and we had 8 guests there with us. This was plenty of time and we went off the resort as well. You definitely don't need for her 5 hours if it's just the two of you. We don't have our pictures back yet (we just were married 6 days ago), but I saw a few on her camera that looked great. I can't wait to see them and I will recommend Misha to everyone. She's super friendly so easy to work with.
    She is cheaper than using the resort photographer. We met some friends who used the resort photographer and they had him for 1 hour total. 200 pictures were taken and it would cost them $2500 to have all 200 put on a cd or $600 for 24 pictures. Misha seemed to take a lot more than 200 pictures. To me it's a no-brainer to book the best photographer available in Jamaica! Maybe I'm biased on her, and we're all entitled to our own opinion, but even without our pictures yet, I'm confident to say go with Misha for only 3 hours. You won't regret it one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by sb4bella View Post
    These pics made my decision for me- I just booked the wedding and I am calling Meisha!
    My question to Suzanne- how many hours did you book? It is just myself and my fiance, so I was thinking 3 hours should do it, but I am not sure. I definitely want to go off the resort.
    ahh hopefully my comment will show up this time..
    Yes, what the girl above my comment said... 3 hrs is plenty of time to get all your pictures taken!
    congrats~ I am sure you will love Misha! :O)))))

Looks like photos from a magazine! Absolutely beautiful

Aww thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by janelove View Post
    Looks like photos from a magazine! Absolutely beautiful

Very pretty pictures, they almost don't seem real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Very pretty pictures, they almost don't seem real.
    haha thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2