Default We've listened! Note changes to the wedding and honeymoon packages

Yes, We've listened to you.

Honeymooners will still receive the 30 minute his/hers 1/2 hour massages - as long as you stay at least 6 nights....

We have added a $100 resort credit to the "One Love" wedding package.

Thanks for everyone's passionate comments.

Couples Resorts

For those that booked prior to the "min 6 day rule" will we still get them ? Were only at CSA for 5 nights...

Hello,
    What if you are not staying 6 nights but booked before the change ?

Thanks[

QUOTE=randymon;127766]Yes, We've listened to you.

Honeymooners will still receive the 30 minute his/hers 1/2 hour massages - as long as you stay at least 6 nights....

Thanks for everyone's passionate comments.[/QUOTE]

If you booked before April 25 and are staying for less than 6 nights, you are entitled to the massage. After April 25, you will receive the massage only if you stay at least 6 nights.

Couples Resorts

Yay!! This was one of the major reasons we picked couples! Can't wait!

I emailed Debbie asking what would be included given that we are staying 9 nights at CSA for upcoming wedding and we booked in October 2010.

She told me the following were included:

Wedding Coordinator
    Minister
    Non-denominational Ceremony
    Sparkling Wine
    Two-Tier Cake
    Bridal Bouquet
    Groom Boutonniere
    His & Hers Half-Hour Massages
    Commemorative T-shirts

I assume this is now called the "One Love" Package, but she didn't say anything about a $100 Resort Credit

Randymon - I'm confused? Is the above correct?

Thank you!

2 more weeks until we are down there =)

Thanks Randymon... I'm just happy to be getting married in our "Happy Place" and soon our family and friends will know why we love Couples.... You can keep all the extras just give me the beach, sun, good people and a Jamaica Brownie!!!!!

Thank You,
    Dane

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Yes, We've listened to you.

Thanks for everyone's passionate comments.
    That's pretty cool. I don't anticipate having another honeymoon but that was one thing we really enjoyed when we had ours at CSA. It's really nice that you guys changed it after seeing people's reactions though.

I'm so excited the massage has been added back, it's one thing my fiance and I were really looking forward to when we booked CSS for our honeymoon in March 2012! We are first timers and can't wait!

I booked my wedding in January, and we booked an upgraded wedding that included a photo album. Will we still be receiving this? It was one of the reasons we chose Couples.

Default Sparkling Wine in Magical Memories package?

It looks like there is a 6 night minimum stay in order to qualify for the bottle of sparkling wine as well as the 1/2 hour message.

I imagine that this bottle would be in addition to the bottle that comes with the Magical Memories package. Correct?

I just want to clarify that if I am only able to stay for 5-nights I will still receive the bottle of wine that comes with the package I purchase.

Thanks!

HI Jevans,

Yes, if you purchase the Magical Memories package you will receive the benefits regardless of your length of stay.

Couples Resorts

Yes, keladam,

You will still receive the package components that you purchased in January.

Couples Resorts