Default Help! WHERE IS IT?

OK, I am loosing my mind, where do we go to precheck in on this new site? Seriously I have looked and need to check in. ANYBODY HELP HAHAHAH.

Go back to the home page of the web site and put your cursor on "The Talk" and in the drop down click on "FAQ". Now scroll down to "Resort Information" and click on the highlighted "Pre-Check-In". There you go...

To me it seems like a crazy way to get to it but they didn't ask me. I also think there should be at the message board area, a direct link back to the web site but what do I know... Any how, over all I like the new web site and message board and understand that it takes time to work out all the bugs. One of them I think is locating the pre check in thing.

Later......... Joe D.

romance rewards is on the bottem of the page in very small print ; ) Loving exploring the new MB as we wait to return home.

Hi,
    If you go to the FAQ Page and scroll down to Check In/Check Out you will be able to click on "pre check-in"

Happy travels!
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    OK, I am loosing my mind, where do we go to precheck in on this new site? Seriously I have looked and need to check in. ANYBODY HELP HAHAHAH.
    At the very bottom of every page is the link to the Romance Rewards page. From there you will see the Pre Check In link on the menu at the left of the page.

Here is a link that will take you straight to pre check in:
    http://www.couples.com/romance-rewards/pre-checkin.php
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013