Default Packing List for Naked People

So I've been reading threads on what to pack on the main board...but considering that we are planning on spending the majority of our time at SSB, do I really need 4 pairs of trunks?

Let's start a packing list that makes sense for us nudies!

Only if you want to wear different ones each day to breakfast.
    Vicky

Donny-Amy:

All you really need is your smile & sunscreen. Pack light.

A few razors. lol

I always pack one suit just "in case". "In case" you ask? One year they had to close the pool for repairs at SSB for a couple days. Since I'm not a big ocean person we went to the other side that day to the pool. I was glad I had my one suite. The next day management was nice enough to let us spend the day at the then CTI on the island. Then we had to go home.

If you plan to do any of the water sport activities you will need a suit for those. Three should be plenty. Which resort are you going to? At CTI, if you want to hot tub at night you have to wear a suit, but CN and CSS have nude hot tubs.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default 1 suit or two

I bring a suit for Trading Places, and use at other pools. My wife brings two. Otherwise we would be restricted to SSB, the Island or the section of Negril, cerainly one can't go to Diunn's River Falls without one.
    David

We take two suits each for days when we do water sports or when at CN, go on the catamaran cruise. Days we're not doing water sports I/we often wear shorts and a t-shirt to the AN beach while my bathing suits are left dry.

ENJOY!!!

She takes a different one for each day of our stay; for the boat from the mainland to the island in the morning, afternoon (for lunch) and late afternoon for mainland pool after the island closes. He takes 4/5 in total for the same purpose and alternates throughout the stay.

Good tips, everyone...especially to Kingfish on the razors! LOL

We are headed to CSS in June and can't wait. And yes, 2 or 3 suits sounds reasonable as opposed to the 4 to 7 I've seen in other posts!

Another item we are taking is a bluetooth speaker so that Amy and I can listen to music or an audio book if we choose.

Also, for our fellow "pierce-ees" out there, don't forget any hardware you might need to remove/change out your "hardware". haha

Any other suggestions, guys?

Donny and Amy

We did one suit each for our recent trip. One thing to remember is that they don't dry fast so if you want to do water sports or Dunn's then you may want a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by scottk View Post
    We did one suit each for our recent trip. One thing to remember is that they don't dry fast so if you want to do water sports or Dunn's then you may want a second one.
    Actually, if you're not planning to do any water sports or Dunn's then you don't need any. You can walk to and from SSB in your shorts and a shirt. If you decide to partake in an activity that requires a bathing suit, buy one from the gift shop and it can be your souvenir from Jamaica.

ENJOY!!!