Default Honeymoon June 5th-June14th!!!!!

This is our first trip to Jamaica and to a couples resort. I can barley contain my extiment!!! Just looking for any information that will help with our travels. We also are looking for excursions. We are a active couple and definatly want to go zip lining and snorkeling. Wondering if they are worth it there. Also wondering if anyone has flown with spirit airlines and how it went. We have had a fwe complications with them already so im hoping things go smoothly!! And my fiance is shorts and shirt kinda guy looking for info on what attire to bring him for restaurants and such. Cant wait to go!!!!!

Default attire

I would pack some nice slacks and dress shoes for your hubby. Most places at Couples will require closed toed dress shoes and slacks. What resort are you staying at? We are having our weddingmoon at CSA June 10-16th. Have fun!

http://couples.com/faq.php

http://couples.com/resorts.php

You don't mention which resort you are visiting but the above links will give you info on attire...click the second link and then click on the resort you are visiting then restaurants and bars for information specific to that resort as each one has a restaurant or two that has a special dress code. From the restaurants and bars link you'll be able to view a sample menu and determine if you want to eat at that restaurant and pack accordingly. The FAQ page has the general dress code guidelines, many or most men wear nice shorts and shirts in the evening...hawaiian or golf style shirts not t-shirts.

Zip lining can be arranged through the desk at the resort once you arrive. Some who have done it enjoyed it, others felt it wasn't so exciting. I suspect this is personal preference. You can do a search and read reviews people have written to get an idea what you may think.

My own opinion of Spirit Airlines...I haven't flown them myself but I know people who have...the tickets are cheap but they charge you for every little thing so you have to determine prior to purchasing the ticket whether this is an economical airline or at least a break-even situation. Go in with eyes open. Nothing is free these days. Every airline has glitches so no shocks when one of the throws a curve ball in your plan...AirTran changed our flights and gave us four minutes to change planes in Atlanta, it's well known in the industry and among frequent fliers that you don't mix Delta and Atlanta unless you want some extra vacation time and a migraine. Flying is a hassle, not sure what airline doesn't provide you that service free of charge. Personally, we always use a travel agent to book our trips so we have someone to help us with the glitches...came in really handy this year! And contrary to popular belief a travel agent is not more expensive, in fact she has often saved us money off the prices I've found looking online myself prior to contacting her when we got ready to book.

what resort?

I am at Couples Negril!!!! Getting so close to going and i cant wait! THank you sherryandchuck! All your tips have been helpfull. Now i am just ready to get married nd enjoy this great resort i keep hearing so much abut!