Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Couples Tat?

Going today to get mine!! I will post a pic once it heals. We are a little more than 2 weeks away from our one year anniversary trip to Couples!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    Going today to get mine!! I will post a pic once it heals. We are a little more than 2 weeks away from our one year anniversary trip to Couples!
    Careful! That sun isn't friendly to fresh tats!

How large did everyone get? I wanted to get this along with my husband when we got married 5 years ago at Couples, however I wanted it to be small ( I'm a professional who works with children). I would like it to be around a postage stamp , maybe 2 in size. Most of the artists in town tell me the design is too intricate to make it that small. Anyone else get it that small and it turned out ok?

Clb4849, that's true, I have a dozen tats and that would be to small and intricate to do and look good. It might look like a blob if it's too small.

I don't think you could go smaller than a pack of smokes and retain ANY detail in the one with the leaves.

my tattoo is pictured in this thread and it is 2 in x 2 in

On the inside of my right leg. It's still a tad red, bit I couldn't wait any longer to post it. LolName:  image.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  165.6 KB
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Here's the wife's tat,was worried she's afraid of needles.Name:  DSCN3498.JPG
Views: 580
Size:  211.0 KB

Just got it done this past weekend. Not finished quite yet. I want to get some flowers added.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  129.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

That is a great TAT!!!

My husband and I both have the entwined palm trees. Both of us have the on our lower right leg.

Love seeing everyone's tat! I love how each one is a little different

We got ours last Saturday for November trip. Celebrating 25 years. Tattoos are on side of leg between ankle and calf. Had a local custom design them. Name:  Palm Tree Tattoo.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  34.9 KB

My husband and I have matching ones on our right calf/ankle area. We know it's a commercial thing but it means a lot more to us then that. We renewed our vows at Swept Away on our 25th anniversary and it was a great personal moment. Love our tattoos.

wife and I both have one...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3