Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Couples Tat?

Default Couples Tat?

I'm just curious as to whether anyone else has a couples logo tattoo, and if so, where did you choose to get it? I've been wanting the entwined palm trees since we were married at COR almost 5 years ago, and am planning on getting it for our 5 year anniversary before our long awaited return home. I just can't decide where I want it!

I too was married at COR 10 years ago. We will be celebrating this June at CTI, we also have been back every year since. Last year at CTI I did get the Couples logo tat entwined palm trees on my wrist (arm).
    Dianavr

I personally don't have one, but have seen them between the shoulder blades, and on the upper arm and in the small of the back--various sizes. Word of caution though, give yourself plenty of time between the tattoo and exposure to the sun. You will need extra sunscreen to cover the tat also, otherwise you risk getting it burned and peeling and then ruining the work.
    Vicky

A bit of advice, or at least an opinion: keep it small and in an indiscreet place.

As much as we all love Couples, it is a commercial logo and represents a business endeavor. I have known folks who got logo tattoos and in later years came to regret displaying a "commercial" on their body for the rest of their lives. Tattoos are very personal and careful consideration should be given before having the art work done.

I don't mean to be preachy, but just something to consider before making your final decision on the ink.

Yes, I do have some tat's.

I don't have any tattoos but just a friendly reminder, make sure you get your tattoo done at least a week or two before your vacation. They advise you don't get into the ocean (salt, ouch) or clorinated water for a week after! You want to make sure it doesn't get infected or loose color!

Ihave the entwined palms on my lower back. It has "One Love" underneath and our wedding date.
    My husband has it on his calf with our wedding date and our names in one of the palms.

Come on and show some, cuz I am really thinking I might need one, but not so big....

Name:  reducedtat.jpg
Views: 11893
Size:  23.6 KBSusan and I got matching tattoos on our right ankles with our wedding date underneath.

My husband and I both have the twisted palms. I have mine on my upper back and he has his on his bicep. i will see if I can find a picture and post it.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Dianavr...I would love to see a pic of your tat! I am thinking about getting one on the inside of my wrist, as well...

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

i have one in between my shoulder blades. it is not the couples exact logo. A few years ago I adopted my husbands 2 boys and it has one name on each side and the date of the adoption at the bottom. if i can figure out this attaching thing i will put a pic up
    CN 2005, 2007, 2008
    CSA 2006, 2009, Nov., 2011

check out the last post for aprils photo contest..my wife got that one last year on her lower back.

Our tat with wedding date.

Name:  reducedtat.jpg
Views: 4873
Size:  23.6 KB

I got my Twisted Palm tattoo with a little twist, I copied the twisted palms right from the couples website, and even though it is a corporate logo, it means MUCH more to me than that...I also included a splash of red, yellow and green behind it...I'll upload a pic when I get home tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Dianavr...I would love to see a pic of your tat! I am thinking about getting one on the inside of my wrist, as well...
    I thought I had a picture but I don't. I will have to take a picture and than try to post. For the record my tat is not on my inside wrist, it's on my arm at the outside wrist, before my hand.
    Dianavr

Name:  7635_134879232302_619297302_2971625_2644208_n.jpg
Views: 4940
Size:  42.0 KB
    Jamie's.

CN 2005, 2007, 2008
    CSA 2006, 2009, Nov., 2011

Name:  IMG_9253.jpg
Views: 4702
Size:  27.1 KB

Thanks for all the pictures! They're making me even more anxious to get my tattoo

Can someone tell me how to attach the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dianavr

Quote Originally Posted by dianavr View Post
    Can someone tell me how to attach the picture.
    You got it.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Jamie & Matbon, love 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    Jamie & Matbon, love 'em
    We've since lost contact with the artist that inked her. He was supposed to do mine based on a sticker that COR had up about 4-5 yrs back. That sticker has since been MIA.

I did it! I bit the bullet and literally just got my twisted palm trees tattoo! I just turned 30, and we are coming up on our 5 year anniversary - we were married at COR in Sept 2006, and returning in Oct for our 5 year anniversary. I have wanted this tattoo for 5 years now and decided it was time! I will upload a picture as soon as it's healed a little.

There is another tattoo you could get, that also represents Couples. The island. This one is on my thigh.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast