Default Atrium ...any special needs to bring?

we will be staying in an atrium suite for the first time this summer. We have stayed in ocean view verandah two previous times. Any thing special
    or different that we should bring for that particular section? Counting the days...

We stayed in the Atrium last year and have booked it again for this summer. Maybe if your a light sleeper some earplugs. I love those tree frogs but a couple of night they were a bit to loud for me. And maybe because the wall to the bathroom doesnt go all the way to the ceiling some air fresher. A must is a great book to read while in the HAMMOCK!!!!

I'd also bring an indoor extension cord, and perhaps a small power strip. Not related to the Atriums, by the way... its just that I find ANY hotel room lacking in available electrical outlets.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thanks! I had already written air freashner on my packing list due to the shorter wall.
    Chris, I also keep an extension cord in my luggage. I will add a power strip. SO anxious for July 11 when we board the plane for MBJ. Take care.

Atrium suites are awesome. Bathrooms to us weren't an issue. After a day in sun with a few drinks tree frogs did not bother us. Hammocks are great. This year couldn't get an Atrium so had Garden Suite, Was okay after all you're at Couples but don't think I'll venture from an atium again. I brought ear plugs this year for garden suites as road noise was supposedly an issue but never used them. Enjoy your stay at Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasgirl View Post
    Thanks! I had already written air freashner on my packing list due to the shorter wall.
    Chris, I also keep an extension cord in my luggage. I will add a power strip. SO anxious for July 11 when we board the plane for MBJ. Take care.
    We have a rule when we get a room like that, if you have to go POOP the person goes out on the hammock lol

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    We have a rule when we get a room like that, if you have to go POOP the person goes out on the hammock lol
    Hee hee hee, us too. I would tell my husband it was hammock time for him and out he would go.