Default A question I hadn't thought of ....

My wife was getting her hair done and the hairdresser was asking her about our upcoming trip back to CSA. Her and her husband are getting married soon and looking for a place to go for the honeymoon or later. She said that they had looked into a couple of resorts but there was an age limit that they had to be at least 25. They are both only 20 so they forgot about it. I've never seen or heard about an age restriction like this with Couples. I can understand there being an 18 year minimum, but not 25. That's turning away a lot of business I would think. Anyone got any info ??
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

I am sorry, but that is bad information. If you go to the booking engine and start to book and click on the bottom for hotel policies, click see all policies in the window you get:

POLICIES:
    Couples only. Must be 18 years or older.
    Minimum stay 3 nights, except Dec 26-Dec 29, a minimum of 5 nights is required.
    Irie Mon

Definitely false information. We went for our honeymoon when I was 22 and my husband was 23. We have seen couples even younger than that on every trip.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

I was not saying they checked with Couples, but at a "couple of resorts" and that was their limitations. I knew I had seen and talked to others under 25 at CSA and assumed that it was probably 18.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Oh...gotcha! Yeah, I do think that would be foolish to make the age limit 25...especially since there are a considerable number of honeymooners between the ages of 18 and 24! Couples definitely has the right idea on age (as with everything else ).

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)