Default Where can you go on the CN shuttle?

My wife and I have been to several wonderful Caribbean resorts, but we’re new to Jamaica and have never stayed at any of the Couples resorts before. We’re looking to stay at the CN in September and have a few questions. As newbies, we would very much appreciate the knowledge and insight of others who’ve already been to CN. Here’s our next question: I see that CN offers free shuttle service for a shopping excursion in Negril. Just wondering where else CN’s free shuttle service will take you? Rick’s? Margaritaville? Anywhere else? Just wondering how hassle-free it is to get off property and what’s worth seeing?

It takes you shopping...

There are other excursions for which they offer a scheduled shuttle service.. a trip to Margueritaville, for example... check the inclusives for CN and also check in with the tour desk.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

http://couples.com/negril/inclusions.php

This link will show you the inclusions at CN...the shopping trip and trip to Margaritaville are listed. There is also a shuttle one night listed on the activities schedule as sunset bar, this used to be to Rick's but it is now to another location and for the life of me I can never remember the name. It gets rave reviews though, better than Rick's by many. Some still like Rick's but many say it has gotten too touristy and drinks are too high priced. The new location is quieter, more laid back and still has the awesome view of the sunsets.

If you want to book excursions at your own expense it's still "hassle free", just go to the desk and they'll help you.

The shuttle only goes to specific places at specific times. All shuttle activity (except for transfers to and from the airport or other Couples resorts) is part of scheduled activities. Shopping, Church and Sunset Bar are the only CN activities that use the shuttle and they are all on specific days and times.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by sherrynchuck View Post
    http://couples.com/negril/inclusions.php

This link will show you the inclusions at CN...the shopping trip and trip to Margaritaville are listed. There is also a shuttle one night listed on the activities schedule as sunset bar, this used to be to Rick's but it is now to another location and for the life of me I can never remember the name. It gets rave reviews though, better than Rick's by many. Some still like Rick's but many say it has gotten too touristy and drinks are too high priced. The new location is quieter, more laid back and still has the awesome view of the sunsets.

If you want to book excursions at your own expense it's still "hassle free", just go to the desk and they'll help you.
    Sherry,
    Was it worth the time to go to Sunset Bar?
    Thanks!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011