Default Massage Question - CN

When scheduling a massage at CN can you specify if you would prefer a male or female spa staffer to do your massage? We are considering a couples massage, but I am more comfortable with a female while my wife is a little more comfortable with a male. Are there any males who work doing massages at the spa at CN?
    Some resorts we have been to had only females and one had only males.

Secondly, how late into the evening can you schedule a massage? My wife loves a massage but hates to give up any sun time to get it.
    Thank you!
    Rick

To be honest I don't remember if there is a male, but I beleive that there is. I know you can make requests (Karen gives a wonderful massage).

I always get my massage early in the morning, I roll out of bed, shower, brush my teeth and go have a massage. Head to breakfast, drink a gallon of water, get a mimosa and hit the beach just in time to take a nap.....ahhhhhhh heaven. So do not know who late you can schedule.

Sorry not very helpful today am I!

When we were there last year they only had female staffers. As for the latest to schedule an appointment you could check the spa page on the website.

I dont recall ever seeing a male attendant, but I could be wrong, also we always went at 5PM for our massage as my wife does not like to leave the beach or the sun, afterwards we would take a nice walk on the beach and drink plenty of water.

Sorry I don't have the answer to the male/female question, but I think massage is available up to like 7 pm at CN. If anyone has this info about the Spa at CN I would like to know where the best place to get a massage might be at CN? Beach? Tree House?
    Thanks folks!

I'm pretty sure they do not have any males and I don't remember how late it is open, but I think it is listed on the spa page.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I believe all of the staff are female. I have never seen a male staff member there. We were at the spa 2 times the week of 4/17 - 4/24.

Dunno about CN, but at CSS I've always gotten a masseuse (female) and my wife has always gotten a masseur (male) without asking. Probably most folks prefer the opposite sex so that's the "default". Feel free to specify, I'm sure they will accomodate.

Negril spa hours are 8am-730pm.

View Spa brochure and rate sheet - requires flash

When we were there last Summer I didn't notice any male staffers at the spa at all and we were there quite a bit trying to use up our resort credits.

I believe you canschedule them up to 4:30-5pm - I wouldn't reccomend it though - I did that at CTI a few years ago and missed my whole massage because I promplty fell asleep as soon as she started - a long day of sunshine and rum punches will do that I guess.

One thing I would reccomend NOT doing is getting your massage in the tree house. yes it's romantic to walk up and look around before your massage but once it starts your wither face down staring at the floor or flat on your back staring up at the ceiling fan. Wasn't worth the extra money to me.

Just my $.02 though

We had a couples massage in the tree house in August and it was wonderful. It started to rain at the beginning of our massage so the beach cleared out and all we could hear was the rain on the roof. It was so quiet and relaxing with the breeze blowing through the curtains. Really lovely. If I could schedule our massage in the tree house to coincide with liquid sunshine time that's exactly what I would do every time.