Default Questions Please help

We are trying to figure out which resort to book in August as far as the AN things goes I'm thinking CN or CTI. We have been to CSA twice.

1. If we do CTI and get to the island and feel uncomfortable for some reason is there a way to leave or is it like once you're there your there?

2. How many times a day to they take ppl over and bring them back from the Island?

3. Also can we take pictures of ourselves as a part of our vacation experience, or is there no cameras allowed?

4. Anyone have any advise I can tell my husband to make him feel more comfortable about doing this? I know its just a matter of getting there and getting comfortable and he will be fine. But I need to get him there first!

5. Last question, can we go to the AN beach at CN or the Island at CTI grab a drink and a couple of chairs first then "take it off?"

1. The boat will come get you if your standing on the dock. No problem
    2. Whenever someone is ready to go over or come back. No set schedule.
    3. People do take pictures, I know my wife and I did. Be respectful and let everyone around you know. Usually have bar tender take or another couple. Just be aware if anyone else could be in picture
    4. There's no judging, everyone else will be naked. Go to right side of island until your comfortable. Have a Bob Marley shot before heading over.
    5. Usual protocol is to go get comfortable, get naked and then to bar. Everyone else is AN at bar so it could be a little uncomfortable for others.

Can't speak of CTI or CN as we have only been to CSS. At CSS there are no cameras allowed. That being said if you were to talk to security and find a nice secluded shot they may allow that. As far as the your husband being nervous about this whole thing, I can tell you this much. I was the one pushing the wife to try it. When it came right down to it I was more nervous about it than she was. My first fear was that I would get an erection while on the beach. Not to worry, I was so nervous everything disappeared. By the time I got over the shyness/nervousness of the situation, I was very comfortable and relaxed. Everyone was so friendly, you really don't think about nakedness. Relax and enjoy take it slow and you will love it I am sure. We can't wait to get back to CSS and SSB!

Quote Originally Posted by redblueku View Post
    We are trying to figure out which resort to book in August as far as the AN things goes I'm thinking CN or CTI. We have been to CSA twice.

1. If we do CTI and get to the island and feel uncomfortable for some reason is there a way to leave or is it like once you're there your there?

Just go to the dock and they will pick you up. They go back and forth as required.

2. How many times a day to they take ppl over and bring them back from the Island?

As required, many times a day.

3. Also can we take pictures of ourselves as a part of our vacation experience, or is there no cameras allowed?

Per the rules, no cameras are allowed, but you can take pictures of each other. Just respect and tell other around you.

4. Anyone have any advise I can tell my husband to make him feel more comfortable about doing this? I know its just a matter of getting there and getting comfortable and he will be fine. But I need to get him there first!

Just tell him, he will like sun on his parts, and he will have a good time.

5. Last question, can we go to the AN beach at CN or the Island at CTI grab a drink and a couple of chairs first then "take it off?"

Yes you can at CTI, but do not wait too long.
    Go enjoy CTI, you will have a great time.
    Irie Mon

1 and 2 - the boat will take you over and pick you up whenever you want to go. No prob! Just stand on the pier or the new dock and they will arrive fairly quickly.

3 - cameras aren't allowed, but if you go early in the morning when there aren't any guests, or less guests, there won't really be anyone to stop you. Be discreet and don't take pics of anyone else - ask first if there is anyone there. There are other posts on this subject if you need further advice.

4 - can't think of what to say to your husband since I don't know what is causing the hesitancy. I suggest reading through the posts and see if you find some guidance as to how to play this one. Chances are, he's gonna want to see you naked and go along anyway.

5 - Grabbing a drink at the island bar while clothed will be a bit awkward, unless no one is around. I'd bring a drink over with you, grab some chairs, get comfortable and disrobe. Head over to the right for privacy, left to socialize. I've seen people come clothed, stay 10-15 minutes, and leave clothed, so if you're not comfortable, then its ok to head on out. Its not for everyone, but once that warm sun and breeze hits those parts unfamiliar with that exposure, its difficult not to like it.

Hope you enjoy!

1. If we do CTI and get to the island and feel uncomfortable for some reason is there a way to leave or is it like once you're there your there? The boat will come get you, all you have to do is stand on the dock and when they see you they come get you

2. How many times a day to they take ppl over and bring them back from the Island?its really limitless

3. Also can we take pictures of ourselves as a part of our vacation experience, or is there no cameras allowed? What I would recommend is if you want to take pictures do it early or later in the day when no one is around, thats what we did

4. Anyone have any advise I can tell my husband to make him feel more comfortable about doing this? I know its just a matter of getting there and getting comfortable and he will be fine. But I need to get him there first! point out that everyone feels uncomfortable. its funny people have this idea of a huge orgy going on but really the couple on the otherside iof the area is probably as uncomfortable and shy like you

5. Last question, can we go to the AN beach at CN or the Island at CTI grab a drink and a couple of chairs first then "take it off?"at CTI ya no problem grab a drink, grab a chair and get comfortable

redblueku - In our opinion, the best resort to go to to try AN for the first time is CSS. Sunset Beach is private (unlike the AN area at CN) and is easy to get to and from (unlike the island at CTI). Is there a reason that you have discounted a stay at CSS? It is stunningly beautiful, just oozes romance at every turn, and has the best AN facilities of all of the 4 Couples resorts. If you would like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca , and we'll send you lots of information about Sans Souci and some pictures from our 3 trips.
    (Karen&Paul)

They will take you back as soon as you want to go.
    As often as needed.
    The rules say no cameras. But folks so take pictures. Just be sure it is only you and be very respectful of others.

Have him read the message board and how people enjoy the experience. Get him drunk is always an option.
    You do not have to disrobe as soon as you step foot ont he island. As long as you take your clothes off with in a few minutes of getting there you should be fine.
    It is a great experince I hope you get to go over there.

We will be at CN 8/19-8/26. we will be on teh AN beach alot.
    4. Tell him there is not better thing than feeling free with the sun shining everywhere on your body. Also, the AN people tend to be a whole lot friendler than regular beach people.
    5. grab chairs, get naked, then get a drink or bring a drink with you.

Default Reply to Questions

By the time I post this you will probably have several responses but at the time I posted there were none so here goes....

1)You can leave any time you would like. After 5 minutes or 5 hours. You just stand (clothed of course lol) on the pier off of the island and a boat will be dispatched to pick you up. Once they see any people whether it be 1 or 10 standing on the pier, the boat is dispatched.

2) As many as necessary. The "boat trips" are determined by how often there are people either standing on the resort side pier to go TO the island, or by the people standing on the island pier to LEAVE the island. Of course in most instances they have people on both sides, but not necessarily.

3) You may take pictures of yourselves on the island, or once you strike up an aquaintance they will ( if you ask nicely) take a picture of the two of you. IMPORTANT you must be sure that nobody in your immediate area is uncomfortable with you breaking out your camera, and also there must be no other people in any part of your picture. It is best to do this either early morning when it's not so crowded on the island, or at the top of the tower where presumably you, your wife and your photograper would be the only ones even aware that you were taking YOUR OWN pictures of YOUR OWN selves and not aiming it at the people below.

4) Tell your husband that there is unlimited free drinks on the island along with loads of laughter, nap time, and the peaceful lapping of the ocean. You will meet what could be friends for life there, or if you choose to just be with each other nobody will interfere with your choice. Tell him that nobody will really care that he (or for that matter you) is naked, and after about 5-10 minutes either will he.

5) I think you could accomplish all of that within about 5-10 minutes so the answer is a resounding yes.

6) You didn't ask this question but I'll throw it in for good measure. If you want to start out slowly and somewhat more anonymously, when you exit the boat and are on the island go to the right side, walk past the front of the tower and out on the deck. Most of the people on the right side are looking for peace and quiet and tend to converse or read a book, and hang out with each other as a couple. The swim up bar is on the left side and that is where most people socialize either couple to couple or sometimes just a couple of guys at the bar while the wife is on a chaise reading or just plain relaxing and soaking up the sun. It's really not much different than the mainland except for the clothing thing and the camaraderie that often occurs on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    redblueku - In our opinion, the best resort to go to to try AN for the first time is CSS. Sunset Beach is private (unlike the AN area at CN) and is easy to get to and from (unlike the island at CTI). Is there a reason that you have discounted a stay at CSS? It is stunningly beautiful, just oozes romance at every turn, and has the best AN facilities of all of the 4 Couples resorts. If you would like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca , and we'll send you lots of information about Sans Souci and some pictures from our 3 trips.
    I definitely agree with this! Also, at CTI, if the sea is rough, there is no way to get to the island. at CSS the AN beach is very large, very secure, highly sheltered from gawkers and has all you would need for a full day at the beach.

May I suggest that you direct your husband to the 'feedback after your vacation' thread here in the AN section. He will get all the comfort he needs and you will both have the most amazing experience, no matter which hotel you choose. My wife has always been my fantasy woman but after two weeks on SSB seeing her nekkid we are like newly weds again. Roll on our next visit to SSB. I envy the fact that you still have this AN thing to discover!! Go for it!!