Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default The all new TEAM CSA April 2012 Thread.. :)

Well thought I would get this going... Just booked April 8-15 for Sweptaway and April 15-22 for Negril Let the count down begin

We're workin' on it.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

April 8-22 for us.............

Just got back haven't thought about re booking yet, probably not until we get back from Europe. Thinking 21st-28th...tbd
    Erika & Sean

Wow. You're all an inspiration! Will have to talk w/the husband... Status tbd. Razzl

2012 is tbd for us. our parents health isn't the best. youngest heading for college. at this point just do not know. what i do know is going or not we will still be donating to the Issa Trust Foundation in the name of Team CSA.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We just got back from CSS a couple weeks ago and are set on trying to CSA. We're planning for March 31-April 7 but haven't booked it yet. Soon! :-)

Well we're "official" now. Just booked 3/31/12 to 4/7/12 at CSA. Start the countdown! :-)

Ooooh yay! We'll be travelling to CSA from April 28th to May 8th for our honeymoon. Second time there and we can't wait!

Default We're in!

We're booked for April 15th - 27th 2012. I'm already looking forward to going back for our 10th visit to CSA. Hope to meet some of you then.
    Dave and Karon

Default Photo Time

My favorite photo from our 2011 trip to CSA.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CSA Team - Thank you so much for all of your support!
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

Getting ready to book!!!! Dates still TBD, thinking of doing a CSA and CSS combo next year....

Randy & Sue (still have the "lite" cheers from vow renewal on screen saver), EinWI,(whom we haven't met yet, sorry we missed you last year) Tom & Dorothy, Kim & Kevin....any decisions??

We've booked 14/4/12 - 28/4/12 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and are renewing our vows. This will be our first time in Jamaica and I'm so excited, I think about it every day. As you may have guessed we are from the UK (Plymouth)
    Yve and Kevin

Just booked, returning April 6-14.

Just booked our third trip to CSA - 4/13/12 - 4/21/12!
    Janine & Jim

We just booked, April 13th through the 21st

288 days 14 hours 24 min 37 sec

We're booked.....April 15th-25th!

We're in!

April 16-26

19th visit.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Surprise!!!! We just booked April 14-22,2012...

Kevin gave me the OK tonight,so we took advantage of the $300 resort credit. Spa here I come

Tom and Dorothy where are you

Kim and Kevin
    289 days!

Our entire group of 8 is now booked for the 13th thru the 21st, all beat the deadline for the $300 credit.

The crazy eights are coming back to CSA, 2 couples will be their 5th trip the other two will be our 2nd

Tom, Cherrie, Bill and Jackie from PA
    Mike,Kelly, Tim and Donna from MD

Yay! Just booked our return to CSA for 4/11 - 4/15. We cannot wait. It will be almost three years since our last trip by the time we return and we soooooo need this vacation!

As of right now it looks as though we may try some place new next year, nothing booked yet but who knows maybe we will return. Just realized with our last vacation that I want to see more places. So we'll see...
    Erika & Sean

Booked 4/21 - 4/28. We went to CN last month and visted CSA and can't wait to stay at this amazing resort. Only 41 more Saturdays to go....

Kris and Tim

We are booked!! 4/19 - 26th. Had to take advantage of the $300 credit.

Kim & Kevin we'll see you there, (if only for a short time)!!

Tracy & Len

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast