Default CSA Bed type/quality

Hey!

First-timer, going on a honeymoon! We're staying at CSA, Great House Jacuzzi Suite. Just wondering about the beds (I assume they're the same in every room?). My fiancee can be picky. Are they firm, soft, somewhere in between? Pillowtop, etc? Any information is helpful!

Thanks!

I remember them being a little firm but very comfy. The sheets could have been softer but still fine for us.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

I have no clue but they are comfortable, trust me, once you guys get there, the mattress will be the last thing on your minds!!! CONGRATS on the wedding and welcome to the Couples family.
    Dane

Hard, uneven and lumpy in my experience. They look like they need to be replaced. Since comfort is a subjective thing you will get some responses saying they are great and some saying they are not. I do not like the beds and wake up with a backache and stiff neck every morning but some people love them. There is no pillowtop.

As someone else above said we found the bed to be firm but in a comfy way. We loved the bed. Not a pillow top. Probably a typical hotel type bed...not a cheap motel style but not a tempurpedic. I suspect you'll be fine. Take some Advil or Tylenol or whatever just in case.

IMO they could use a mattress upgrade. They are firm and platform style with no box spring.

We had no problems maybe it was all the rum and/or red stripe light

Mattress comfort is subjective of course, but I thought they were pretty firm and my back hurt a little bit when I woke up. It would make Couples more perfect if they had nicer mattresses and more luxurious linens, but it's something we can easily overlook.

I found them to be on the soft side with divets in the middle.

Being an Infantry veteran I learned long ago to sleep on anything that wasn't moving, and even on some things that did move. I find the beds at CSA to be quite comfortable. On the other hand, mrs. dirtleg thinks they need an upgrade, or at least a refresh on the mattresses. But we will get by.

Ya know, I have often though it would be quite nice to sleep in the sand on the beach. But that's just me.

If you have a problem with the mattress, let them know at the front desk and they will try and accommodate you, we did our last trip and it worked out fine

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    We had no problems maybe it was all the rum and/or red stripe light
    I was just going to suggest that some people need to drink some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja mon View Post
    If you have a problem with the mattress, let them know at the front desk and they will try and accommodate you, we did our last trip and it worked out fine
    Ja Mon, not sure what that means but would love to know as we are headed there shortly.