Hybrid View

Default Nay and Bruce - 4/20/2011 Wedding at CSA

I have to admit...I was a little worried about planning the destination wedding. I was, also, nervous about the sunset wedding because of a lot of the comments on the boards. However, I have to admit that I couldn't have asked for a better time of day or place to have our wedding.

We had the sunset wedding on the beach. The wedding planners at CSA are wonderful. They go out of their way to make sure that everything is exactly the way you want it. It was just the two of us, but we didn't feel alone. We met a couple that actually came and everyone on the beach was in attendance. It was just heart-warming how considerate and supportive they were. The atmosphere was unbelievable. I won't go into too much detail, but I will say that we are already planning our next trip to CSA and I'm looking forward to returning as often as possible. The accommodations (Beachfront Suite on 2nd floor), the food, drinks, the people and Negril are just too amazing to never experience again.

Diana Campbell and her son Richard were great and efficient. I loved the pictures and I received them before I left Negril. If you need a photographer, please, contact her. She's on-time and will do a great job.

I'm attaching a few of our photos. I haven't had time to upload them all to Shutterfly.

Enjoy and good luck to all future CSA Brides. We will definitely end up on the Repeaters Wall of Fame!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Default Beautiful

Congratulations Shun817!! We are getting married on the beach at CSA on June 17th. You look absolutely beautiful in your pictures. Did you have your hair and makeup done at the resort? I have been looking for some examples of hair and make up that were done at CSA.

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing

very pretty pics!

Sunstarmoon and ennazus21, thank you!

Pyndells, thank you and Congrats! I hope your day is as wonderful as ours was. I did have my hair done in the salon and they did a great job. I thought i new what i wanted, but the day of I hated the style I picked. So, I just told her I wanted a nice updo. I was very please and it wasn't affected by the humidity at all. I'm so particular about my makeup, so I did it myself.

You look so great together! Beautiful photos!

thank you!

Default Just Beautiful!!!!

Oh thank you so much for posting those beautiful pics!!! I am getting married April 2012 at CSA and we had planned for sunset as well and I was worried about how the pics would turn out. But I have to say that now that I have seen how amazing yours are I will stop worrying!!!! You look amazing and I just hope that mine will turn out as nice as yours!!! WOW!!!

That's just where I'm getting married only a few days before your one year anniversary and I can only hope everything is as beautiful! Congrats!

hi, "futuremrsbarnes" and "Stacie & Chris"!

Thank you both for your comments. Congrats to you both and I know you ladies will have wonderful weddings. CSA was amazing and the staff is great! Good Luck!!!