Default Nay and Bruce - 4/20/2011 Wedding at CSA (additional pics)

Here are a couple more pictures....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Beautiful pictures, the sunset looks amazing

Lovely photos! Beautiful sunset!!!

Wonderful pics, Let us know if something DIDNt go smooth and how did you fix it? Or did it just go smooth as can be?

OH and did anybody ever tell you that your husband looks like Cuba Gooding Jr? Good comment I had to take a second look cause I thought it was him at first hahahah

Thank you, both!

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    OH and did anybody ever tell you that your husband looks like Cuba Gooding Jr? Good comment I had to take a second look cause I thought it was him at first hahahah
    I said the same thing about her husband. Especially the first pic.

Nice pics!!!
    From one chocolate bride to another, did the salon do your hair/makeup?

LOL. Yes, everyone tells me that he looks like Cuba! I actually told him that when i first met him. Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

Honestly, the only thing that did go wrong was the resort credit we were supposed to get was "lost" and didn't show up on our account. But, after we got home it was fixed in a couple of days and we got a credit for those charges. It really was an awesome experience considering it was our first trip to Jamaica.

worthwaiting....I was concerned at first, but I went ahead and let them do my hair. I did my own makeup. However, I will say that I washed and flat ironed it myself. I just let them style it.