Default Wow! Where are all the FAQs?

The old web site had a ton of FAQs we could refer people to for answers. This new web site only has a very few FAQs, leaving most questions unanswered. I guess we can no longer refer people to the FAQ section!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I noticed the same thing, I still put the link in my posts for some people but I agree that a lot of valuable info seems to be missing. Wish they could/would expand that section again. Heck, I knew all the answers and I read them from time to time just for the memories, there was a lot of good stuff there.

Wally and sherrynchuck,

Give me an example of missing FAQ. Thanks.

Couples Resorts

Randy,

I don't have any specific examples of FAQs that were there before and are not there now, but the previous list was 10-20 times longer than the new one. Are saying that all of the information on the old FAQ list is included on the new list? Do you still have access to the old list? I'd be interested in seeing the two lists side-by-side.

Wally
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I've been thinking it over too and trying to decide what's missing. As I've looked at it over the last few days it seems complete I have to admit. Is there any chance when the site first came up it wasn't and then it was updated? I just think for sure when I first looked at it there were questions missing, my first impression wasn't as much how "short" the list was but actually of missing questions. I remember looking through the site thinking the info had just been added in elsewhere. I've looked at the FAQ list a couple times since you asked us this and I can't think what's missing. Honestly, it looks complete now. Sorry to be a complainer!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    ... I'd be interested in seeing the two lists side-by-side. ...

Here is an archive of the Couples website from Jan 4, 2010.
    http://replay.web.archive.org/201001....com/10FAQ.htm

Compared to the current FAQ (http://couples.com/faq.php), I see a few minor omissions (e.g. "bring a beach read", "A waterproof disposable camera is suggested") but mostly it seems to be formatting differences. I didn't do a full side-by-side comparison.

The GoClassy website still has a link to the FAQ that "Tigger" created years ago, if you're interested in that one.

It seemed to me that first day the new site was up there were some significant things missing...weather in Jamaica, and the what to wear were two examples I thought I looked for and didn't see. Perhaps with the new format I overlooked them that first day. Seems strange they would have left things off and then updated. I do think essentially everything is there now...all the important info. If anything is missing it seems a minor detail. Again, sorry to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Here is an archive of the Couples website from Jan 4, 2010.
    http://replay.web.archive.org/201001....com/10FAQ.htm
    I stand corrected. Now that I see the two side-by-side, all of the information seems to be there. The difference in length is due to the drastic format change. The old FAQ list is very narrow and lists all the questions first, that link to the answers below, which also list the questions again. This makes the page very long physically. The new FAQ list doesn’t even waste any space with the questions…just all the same information in paragraph format. It’s actually not even a “Frequently Asked Questions” list anymore (since there are no questions), but a Couples Fact Sheet (CFS) of all the things you need to know before you go. A must read for all first-timers! I like it!!
    [