Default Getting Married at CSA July 9-16th

We will be at CSA from July 9th - 16th and we will be getting married on the beach on July 11th. This is our first time to Jamacia and we are very excited!! It will be just the 2 of us there, and would love to celebrate after we get married with everyone else that is going to be there.

Who else is going to be there on July 11th?

Anyone else getting married there that day or that week?

Can't wait, counting down the days

StaciandEd

Oops...mistake. We will be getting married on July 12th at 11am.

We will be there from July 9th to the 17th. This is our 4th trip HOME. Youu guys will LOVE CSA. If you need to know anything ahead of time, let us know and we will be glad to help. As far as hellping you celebrate, we would be more than happy to. Hell, I will even buy your drinks for the day....LOL!!!! There will be 4 of us of Pittsburgh and we are staples at the pool bar steps from open to close....so look for us. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Quote Originally Posted by StaciandEd View Post
    We will be at CSA from July 9th - 16th and we will be getting married on the beach on July 11th. This is our first time to Jamacia and we are very excited!! It will be just the 2 of us there, and would love to celebrate after we get married with everyone else that is going to be there.

We'll be there the 11th-17th. The 13th is our 20th anniversary. We're having a private dinner that night on the beach. We'll look for your wedding on the 12th. Are you having alot of people at your wedding? I know how excited I am, I can't imagine how you must be feeling!
    Michele and Randy

StaciandEd
    We'll be there the 11th-17th. The 13th is our 20th anniversary. We're having a private dinner that night on the beach. We'll look for your wedding on the 12th. Are you having alot of people at your wedding? I know how excited I am, I can't imagine how you must be feeling!
    Michele and Randy

Congratulations! My fiance and I will be getting married July 9 at 11 am. I am just now starting to get very excited. It is getting so close for us! We will be at Couples Swept Away from July 6 to July 13. We would love to celebrate with you. Do you have everything planned out?

Thomas and I will be there the 6-13 on our honeymoon we will be looking for your wedding to help you celebrate! We are getting hitched on the 2nd here in NC!

StaciandEd~We arrive on the 11th, so we will miss the wedding...but will be looking for the celebration that night. Congratulations! May you be blessed with many wonderful years of happiness together. (We are celebrating our 35th anniversary on this trip.)

Congratulations enjoy paradise!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

StaciandEd
    We arrive on the 11th. What time are you getting married?

StaciandEd
    We will be HOME for the 4th time from the 9th to the 16th! We will be the 4some from Pittsburgh. You wont be able to miss us. We will be at the pool bar steps.....look for us....and we will buy you a drink!! 12 more sleeps!!!!!