Default CSS room questions

Does anyone have pictures of the Deluxe Verandah Suite or the One Bedroom Ocean Suite? We are booked for a verandah suite, but are considering upgrading. We are staying for six nights and think it would be nice to have a sitting area. But we want a nice size balcony and love the stand-up showers we saw in pictures of one of the rooms. We have looked at the room photos on the Couples website many times, but still can't get a sense of what the rooms are like.

Also, how much does it cost to upgrade?

Any photos or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011
    Our Weddingmoon!

Actually the room pictures are pretty accurate, I will say that the balconies in A or B block are smaller but you only need a few chairs and a table, the sitting rooms have a couch and table, also the fridge and TV are there as well, We think its well worth the upgrade since we like to order room service and sit on the balcony and watch the ocean. I will look for my pictures and try to post them here.

kelly

We LOVED the stand-up shower! We had to give up the big lounge chairs and larger balcony to get it, but we made the right choice. As much as I loved sitting on the balcony, the giant shower was the better choice. We didn't really use the sitting room much, except for spreading out a bit.

Indymommy

Here's a view from the beach to where our room was, and a couple of shots of the wonderful shower!

By the way, we were in D block with a view of the ocean and beach. It was terrific!

Indymommy
    Attached Images Attached Images      

T.O. & Mia - srry I dont have ny photos of our one bedroom ocean suite (CSS Feb 2009) but it was in D block. Just be aware that these rooms do not have the super large balcony (you will need to be in E, F or G block for that) they do however have an enormous walk in shower. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for posting these pictures! I love that shower.

Mia
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

T.O.&Mia - Send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you pictures of our one bedroom ocean suite from our last trip, as well as pictures of the resort. Also, ask any questions you'd like to know about, and we'll try to answer them.
    (Karen&Paul)

We were in a deluxe verandah in G block. mazing view. Here are photos:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/diverde...Jan3Jan102011#