Default hair and make up for my wedding

Hey all, getting married on May 17th at Couple's Swept away, and I was wondering how early I should make an appointment for hair and makeup for my maid of honor and I? Flying in on 5/13, just want to make sure I am covered. Counting down the days!!

I have read that some girls have made there appointment 6 months in advance with Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by Trancediva88 View Post
    Hey all, getting married on May 17th at Couple's Swept away, and I was wondering how early I should make an appointment for hair and makeup for my maid of honor and I? Flying in on 5/13, just want to make sure I am covered. Counting down the days!!
    YIKES, Do it NOW, email Debbie she will make the appt for you. I have had an appt for hair like months ago to make sure I got the first appt. Just email her have that already set. Congrats I am two weeks behind ya, post pics. Jane

I got married at Swept Away on April 26th. I made my appointment with Debbie a few weeks before the trip. I made several additional spa reservations once I arrived, and had no problem getting appointments. I had a mani/pedi and massage the day before and the day of I had my hair done. (I had heard mixed reviews on their make-up application and decided to do it myself) My updo turned out AMAZING! It was a mix between several hairstyles and I could not have been happier. I plan on posting a full review once I get my pictures back, but if you have any specific questions you can e-mail me @ oswald489@yahoo.com. Best of luck! You will LOVE it!

Jill i can not wait for you review and pictures!!!!! just throwin that out there Glad you had a great day!

Oh wow! Thanks guys! gonna make it for today!! I am glad I asked lol!! I will def post pics I appreciate it guys!!!

Trancediva88, WOW I bet your getting so so excited by now, its next week huh!!! Post pics please! Congrats and let me know how hair goes I go the week after you.

I absolutely will!! I just got into work and I an dying here!! We leave early friday. I will def post pics!! I bet you are excited too!! It'll be here quick!!

All set I have my appointment at 2:30 for hair and make up for my sunset wedding! Thanks guys!