Default Can't wait to return, but to which Resort???

Hello Everyone,

My husband & I enjoyed our 1st Couples experience Dec. last yr at CTI. We are now planning our return trip for Apr. next yr. (I know soo far away)
    We enjoyed CTI sooo much and kind of want to return there, but we would like to visit the Negril side. So, from those of you who have been to Ocho & Negril…Which resort on the Negril side is most like CTI? I mean…If we really enjoyed CTI, between Negril & Swept Away which of the two would you recommend?

Thanks!

I would say CN. CN is a smaller resort like CTI . While at CTI we ran in to the same people on a regular basis and were very social. We found the social part of the vacation a lot of fun. CN is similiar. Due to the smaller size, found it to be a more social resort. We love CSA, however , in size it is much larger then CN and CTI. NO problems having privacy , which can also be great. ALso, beach at CN is more private then CSA. Since CTI beach is completely private, CN would be a better choice if you like less beach vendors.

I agree with schwieso. I would say CN would be closest to CTI. You will love it.

CN, but we still like CTI best.

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    I would say CN. CN is a smaller resort like CTI . While at CTI we ran in to the same people on a regular basis and were very social. We found the social part of the vacation a lot of fun. CN is similiar. Due to the smaller size, found it to be a more social resort. We love CSA, however , in size it is much larger then CN and CTI. NO problems having privacy , which can also be great. ALso, beach at CN is more private then CSA. Since CTI beach is completely private, CN would be a better choice if you like less beach vendors.
    You are absolutely right, CTI was very sociable! We met & hung out w/ abt 4 other couples, and were able to be alone when we wanted. I felt that CN would be the choice for us, but wanted the opinion of others.
    Thanks so much!

Want to visit the Negril side?
    Then choose Couples #1 resort CN..Couples Negril.
    CN was built from scratch by Couples and man,they hit the nail on the head.

CN..Couples Negril..Where every minute of every day is filled with smiles,fun and laughter.

CN..Where "the" beach of Negril is located..Swaying seagrape and palm trees..Sorta reminds me of a south Pacific island.

CN..Where Jamaica's very best meet and greet area is located..CN's famous pool and swim up bar..Wobble over,say hi and meet strangers that will become life long hugging friends.

Hugs from 10 0 C

there is going to be a realllly great group of people at CTI next April. You might want to post on the April Amigo's thread for 2012. However, I would concur, if you feel for Negril, CN is the most similar. totally different decor and also across the street from the airport but totally amazing beach and way cool main pool.

Default Couples Negril

We leave on Monday for our 8th stay at Tower Isle and then onto Couples Negril for our 11th stay at Couple Negril. We have also been to Couples San Souci and Couples Swept Away. Definitely go to Couples Negril or split it up and stay 3 days at TI and 6 days at Negril. My personal feeling is that TI has better restaurants but Negril has a much better beach and calmer water.

Good Luck,

Quote Originally Posted by MWOLF View Post
    We leave on Monday for our 8th stay at Tower Isle and then onto Couples Negril for our 11th stay at Couple Negril. We have also been to Couples San Souci and Couples Swept Away. Definitely go to Couples Negril or split it up and stay 3 days at TI and 6 days at Negril. My personal feeling is that TI has better restaurants but Negril has a much better beach and calmer water.

Good Luck,
    That's pretty interesting as we thought the food at CN was better than CTI. lol

Blove ~ just be aware that CTI is VERY compact and hotel-ish, while CN will seem spread out with 9 different buildings housing the rooms. The beach at CN is much larger than CTI's and is not in a private cove, but shares the bay with 3 other hotels. Guests from other hotels can walk along the waterline as they walk the beach.

I'm not saying these are detractors. I just wanted to let you know. We actually prefer CN for the above reasons.

Just be sure to go with an open mind. Each resort is special and unique in their own way, but each one has the special touch that only Couples can provide.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We just couldn't decide after staying at CTI either...wanted to see famiiar resort faces and wanted to see Negril....so we booked 7 days in a 3 CN/4 CTI split. Maybe next year we can pick one :-)