Default Volleyball and other games at CTI

Okay, so we finally are going back to CTI in July for our third trip after a two year wait. I am looking at the boards almost daily and am starting to get very scared and almost dreading going. I love to play volleyball and have enjoyed doing that at CTI. I do not meet people easily and this is one way on our two previous trips that we have met some amazing people. I love CTI for the whole experience and am concerned that all of the fun is gone. Can anyone reassure me please?
    driveindou

Can't help ya. Just returned on the 28th from our third trip to CTI, and fifth to Couples. Something is missing at CTI that was there the last two years. We're looking at other destinations for next year.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

The week we stayed at CTI the atmosphere was wonderful ! ( January, 2011 ). I think each week may be a little different based on the guests present. There was a daily volleyball game. There were also games during the day by the swim up bar. The atmosphere was a lot of fun ! We usually go to CSA, and were very scared to try CTI, but the atmosphere was so fun we LOVED it !

We were there last July and headed back this July. We had our best vacation this past visit. There was still volleyball going on the beach and the pool. If you ask the entertainment staff they will get you a game set up.
    Vicky

BruceandKelli...what was missing, in your opinion? Was considering CTI this year for our third trip, but decided might go next time :dunno:

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We were there in April and they have a morning volleyball game in the pool around 11am and a few games in the afternoon on the beach. All the fun is there! I am not quite as outgoing, but my husband picks up new friends like crazy. If nothing else, I was there to have fun with my new husband, we ended up meeting lots of wonderful people. We felt like local celebrities! You shouldn't have any problems