Default CTI Deluxe ocean rooms

We booked a deluxe ocean room at CTI for our honeymoon in July, and the building location for those rooms isnt listed on the map, I was just wondering if anyone knew which building they were in?? Also, anyone who has stayed in a deluxe ocean front room, were you happy with the view it had??

We were in a deluxe ocean view room and loved it. I believe it was building 4. The view was of the island and the ocean beyond, it was wonderful! We could let the balcony doors open and hear the ocean. We had breakfast on the balcony almost every morning. What a great way to start the day! I don't think you will be disappointed.

There are also Deluxe rooms in building 1 (the block nearest Bayside). We had one in 2009 and had a side view of Tower Island, the main pool and bar and the buffet restaurant (sorry, I cant remember its name). We were happy with the view from block 1. I think that the rooms in block 4 have been refurbushed - those in block 1 just had a lick of paint when the resort had its makeover. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sun n fun View Post
    We were in a deluxe ocean view room and loved it. I believe it was building 4. The view was of the island and the ocean beyond, it was wonderful! We could let the balcony doors open and hear the ocean. We had breakfast on the balcony almost every morning. What a great way to start the day! I don't think you will be disappointed.
    Ditto to this, and we had the top floor as a bonus. We also left the balcony doors open at night, and besides the ocean you hear the song of the tree frogs.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

deluxe ocean rooms are available in building one and building four.

Default Deluxe Ocean = Beauty!

Hi there

We just returned from CTI and had a Deluxe Ocean View and the room was steller! Absolutely beautiful. As you have read, rooms are in building 1 and building 4. Although I have not personally stayed in building 1, I would be a little concerned about road noise? Perhaps this is not an issue? We were located in Building 4 on the 5th (top floor). We thought it was perfect! Although Couples will not gaurantee room requests I would try for the 4th building with a 4th or 5th floor room. You will have literally no obstructions and a postcard view of the ocean!

Enjoy every minute. You are in for a wonderful time with your special someone.

Cheers,
    Kris
    Kris

Does anyone have any pictures of the deluxe rooms? We are staying there in September this year. Hope we get to stay in building 4. We booked with virgin holidays and could ask for a higher floor, so did, so I hope we get it. Paid extra for a deluxe room and virgin said honeymooners get a free upgrade subject to avalibility. So might even be upgraded, but paid extra for the deluxe because it sounded lovely.

Anyways, if you do have pictures can you please send to minxle@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

Thanks everyone I really hope we get building 4 on a high level floor. I know couples cant guarantee room requests but is there a way to request what you would prefer??

Just home a couple of weeks ago from our stunning honeymoon at CTI and had the deluxe ocean view room on the 4th floor of block 4. Absolutely fantastic room. When we checked in, and the staff realised we were on honeymoon they set out to find us a quiet location, hence block 4. Have photos of the room, but they are obviously exactly as shown on the website.
    You will have a fantastic time irrespective of where your room is.
    Iain & Jacqui

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    Hi there

We just returned from CTI and had a Deluxe Ocean View and the room was steller! Absolutely beautiful. As you have read, rooms are in building 1 and building 4. Although I have not personally stayed in building 1, I would be a little concerned about road noise? Perhaps this is not an issue? We were located in Building 4 on the 5th (top floor). We thought it was perfect! Although Couples will not gaurantee room requests I would try for the 4th building with a 4th or 5th floor room. You will have literally no obstructions and a postcard view of the ocean!

Enjoy every minute. You are in for a wonderful time with your special someone.

Cheers,
    Kris
    Our first trip to Couples we stayed in Building 1. It was wonderful. The road noise was not an issue. There is an enclosed hallway to get to the rooms. Also, you are almost literally over the water. All we heard were the waves crashing the rocks below. Small room, small bathroom, but my favorite and we have stayed in rooms in building 4 and 2.

I added a couple of photos. One is from the room looking towards the resort and the other is from the island looking towards Building 1 which is smaller and has fewer rooms, so the noise level is less.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Vickyj; May 8th, 2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Add photos
    Vicky

Awww perfect Iain and Jacqui, being honeymooners is noted in our reservation but I will make sure to let them know again when we arrive!! yay!! so glad to hear that they made your honeymoon stunning and that the room was perfect!! I was worried that we should have upgraded to a suite but glad we made the right choice!!