Thread: Gifts...

Default Gifts...

For those having guests...do you plan on giving a small gift...or wedding favor? If so...could you please share your ideas

stampinmom, I am having about 20 guests and I do have some things planned.

If you want to email me (swash2222@yahoo.com) I'll tell you more. But I know some of my guests are out on the message board and I don't want to give it all away.

We had 19 guests at our wedding at CSA in '06. Gave each of them (or in the case of couples, each couple) a small souvenier photo album filled with pictures from the ceremony and other pictures from the vacation which they were involved in. We also inclued a CD with all the digital photos we and our guests took while we were there. And for a couple of very close family (Grandma, Parents etc.) we also gave them a copy of the DVD.

I have 24 guests coming to our wedding and I have a goodie bag with 6 different beach/travel themed gifts. I know it may seem like a lot but I truly appreciate them coming to another country to celebrate our wedding with us! I got great deals and favors on www.pricewisefavors.com. Always google coupon codes for online stores, even free shipping will help.

I got some nice fans (b/c it will be hot), a beach themed photo book, a 3 tiered wedding cake candle with seashells on it, "love" coasters, luggage tags and mini drawstring beach bags that I will fill with something sweet! I know a lot!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by thestampinmom View Post
    For those having guests...do you plan on giving a small gift...or wedding favor? If so...could you please share your ideas
    get all your guests some nice sunglasses... maybe get everyone some old school ray ban wayfarers.. then you can have some pics of the gang all wearing them creating a nice memory for everyone

If you make a CD of music for the ceremony - you could give copies to your guests. You can make your own envelopes (with a pic of you, or your names & wedding date) to slip the CD's into... here's a template for one. http://www.fractalfairy.com/cdtemplate/index.html

You could use the CD idea for almost anything... pics of people who will be attending the ceremony, or of the two of you through out the years of your relationship... and so on...