Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    394

    Default Randymon please clarify - 2012 Early Escape

    When I check the rates link at the top of the page the 2012 Early Escape is still listed. I thought it expired May 2nd. Now it says book before June 30th. Has the special been extended with the $300 resort credit?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Looks like is has been extended. You can book at the same rates 3 weeks ago with the credit.

    Couples Resorts: Up to 56% Off and $300 Resort Credit for 7 night stays at All Resorts!

    Deal Highlights:

    Save Up to 56% Off All Couples Resorts
    $300 Resort Credit when staying 7 nights or longer
    All Room Categories
    All-Inclusive Meals, Snacks, Beverages & Activities
    Combinable with Romance Rewards
    Book through June 30, 2011
    Travel December 26, 2011 through December 25, 2012
    Irie Mon

  3. #3

    Default

    Greetings:

    Yes, the rates and resort credit promotion has been extended until June 30, 2011. You are hearing it here first. On July 1, the $300 resort credit will go bye-bye. And, it is possible that rates will increase.

    Sooo, you must book by June 30, if you are planning on traveling in 2012 AND you want the lowest rates and the resort credit.

    Forewarned is forearmed.

    Couples Resorts

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Thank you RandyMon and Couples!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Randymon, if we book now for, possibly, CSS in April 2012 and CSA/CN in Nov./Dec. 2012 do we lose our deposit if, God forbid, anything happens and we have to cancel a trip? Also, how difficult is it if we have to move the dates a couple of days either way? Is there a penalty?

  6. #6

    Default

    randijean46,

    Your deposit is fully refundable up to 45 days prior to arrival. At that point, we keep 100%. Moving dates is not normally a problem, particularly if it is done well in advance. No penalty, however, we do raise rates during the course of the year so you may be asked to pay a higher rate if you change dates after a rate increase.

    We strongly recommend purchasing our travel insurance.

    Couples Resorts

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Just to back up what Randy said: We had booked our June '11 stay back in June '10, Early Escape from last year, and had to change our dates by 2 days in October due to airline scheduling. We had purchased our flight tickets in October. No problems what so ever, no additional cost nor did we lose any of our incentives that came with the package. Couples is very accommodating and easy to work with when you are booking far in advance.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thank you dirtleg, and Randymon too. I asked because we are booked on a Saturday to Saturday and we just got back from CSS and it took sooooo loooong (2 hours!) going through all the snaky lines for everything, we just got to our gate as the plane was loading and I didn't have any time to shop for souvenirs and MORE coffee beans! So I don't EVER want to go on a Saturday again. The airlines still haven't loaded their fall flights yet here in western Canada, and we really want a direct flight but there are few to be had. We WILL go on a Saturday if it's going to cost us lots more to switch, but are hoping for a mid-week flight. Keep your fingers crossed for us! lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randijean46 View Post
    Thank you dirtleg, and Randymon too. I asked because we are booked on a Saturday to Saturday and we just got back from CSS and it took sooooo loooong (2 hours!) going through all the snaky lines for everything, we just got to our gate as the plane was loading and I didn't have any time to shop for souvenirs and MORE coffee beans! So I don't EVER want to go on a Saturday again. The airlines still haven't loaded their fall flights yet here in western Canada, and we really want a direct flight but there are few to be had. We WILL go on a Saturday if it's going to cost us lots more to switch, but are hoping for a mid-week flight. Keep your fingers crossed for us! lol
    Mid-week flights are the way to go or even leaving on a Friday. And frequently flights are cheaper if you fly on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, but there aren't always the same flights available on those days are there are during the weekend. We have found, however that flights on Thursdays seem to be the same as on Saturday/Sunday.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

  10. #10

    Default

    Ohh man, you guys are making it hard on me! I would book for 2012 in a heartbeat so we can get the $300 incentive, but we are trying to start a family now so it is hard to plan a vacation around when I may or may not be pregnant.

    I am tempted to book anyway just in case, since we can always cancel up to 45 days before.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Randymon, I have a question as well. When (notice I didn't say if we book ) we book for our trip and receive the $300 resort credit, will we also receive the $200 credit as repeaters? January can not come fast enough....home once again.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrayuf View Post
    Ohh man, you guys are making it hard on me! I would book for 2012 in a heartbeat so we can get the $300 incentive, but we are trying to start a family now so it is hard to plan a vacation around when I may or may not be pregnant.

    I am tempted to book anyway just in case, since we can always cancel up to 45 days before.
    These are my thoughts exactly. We want to start a family but who knows what our future really holds for us and that $300 credit looks sweet!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by custer View Post
    Randymon, I have a question as well. When (notice I didn't say if we book ) we book for our trip and receive the $300 resort credit, will we also receive the $200 credit as repeaters? January can not come fast enough....home once again.
    Yes Custer, you will receive both as long as your stay is 7 days or longer.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Thanks Coloradojuli; this will be our 4 visit and we are booking for 10 days. A $500 resort credit???? Wow....what to spend it on???? So many choices.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Dang it! Right now 7 nites is a no go...bah

    CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •