Thread: CSA Topless

Default CSA Topless

Let me start by saying nudity does not bother me at all, I am just trying to confirm if its true that being topless on the beach at CSA is permitted. I am shopping for a bathing suit and this rule will determine what type I buy. Thank you!

yes, it is allowed.

Yes going topless is allowed on the beach, but while we were there I didn't see anyone doing it although wasn't looking for it and it is a huge beach. Maybe us women just need one brave soul to go frist. lol
    Last edited by redinthehead; May 5th, 2011 at 07:20 PM.

We usually see a couple through the course of the week. They draw very little attention and appear very comfortable with being one of very few women that are topless. Never seen any flaunting or anything like that. Always tastefully done and never off the beach.

Being a guy, I plan to be topless on the beach most of the time we're there........ I just wanted to be part of the thread. Sorry no helpful info.

I went topless but in the water lol, I noticed alot of women would be on the rafts and float and then take it off, that is what I did if that helps.

My friends and I always go topless on 7 mile beach in negril; we usually stay at Swept Away. We are planning on it again this year. We travel a lot and USA is about the only place that people do not go topless.

topless is fine on the beach...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Save cash , just buy the bottoms

We only saw one woman topless while we were there the whole week. Gonna bring my super zoom lens for my slr next time

-- Darnenc, LOL, shame on you

Great info....I hope not to be the first or only one...lol. I bought them...so they might as well be shown to see the light of day. I'm an American....and its funny how uptight the US is about it. So silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany&Allen View Post
    -- Darnenc, LOL, shame on you

Great info....I hope not to be the first or only one...lol. I bought them...so they might as well be shown to see the light of day. I'm an American....and its funny how uptight the US is about it. So silly.
    We were there in July and there were several ladies on the beach with no tops . Couldnt convince the wife to try it though. Would love to see what you bought? Wanna show them to us?

haha.. I live in Miami Beach, so I'm use to seeing topless females on the beach...
    Brittany&Allen... your right, U.S. is way to uptight, it's only skin :-) haha