Default Sunday 8 may 7:55am flight out of charlotte to mbj

We leave this sunday for our 12th trip back to paradise cant wait for the relaxation and porkchops at the poolbar!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Jealous!!!!

Direct flight...Charlotte to MBJ? Not only am I jealous that you are leaving Sunday I am jealous that you have a direct flight whenever you go! Have fun!

Hold down the pool bar Randi&sherri, we will be there by 2

We will be on this flight as well, heading to CSA.

just like the rest you we are sooooooo looking forward to our trip. Cant beleive its our 12th time to CSA as we get excited like its our first trip there!!

49 days for us! We will be on that same flight, however.....must take a red eye out of Seattle at 10:20 pm to get to Charlotte at 6 am first! Look forward to a drink or two and laying on the beach all day after that!

next post will be "LIVE from CSA""

Looking forward to all the "LIVE" post from CSA!!! Going there for our first time Dec of 2012 and matter of fact getting married there!!! So bring the post on!

Yeah Mon!!! Guess I don't need to try to catch up with you this week. Give me a call when you get back from Paradise, again. Tell Everyone we said hello and make sure you have a porkchop for me and Sherri a cupid for Krista.