Default Food available 24 hrs at CN???

I thought I read somewhere on the old website that you get get something to eat at CN 24 hrs a day. Now I am re-reading the restaurant information and it says that there are only two places for lunch (beach grill & buffet) and that they are both open 12:30pm-2:30pm. That is pretty late if you are doing the 1:30pm afternoon scuba diving trip. Also not enough time to get back before 2:30pm to eat lunch after the dive.

Can someone comment on this please?

Betty

The Beach Grill is open from 11-6 or maybe just 5:30 so you can always eat there. The restaurants do only serve 12:30-230. Then in the evening after they close the beach grill opens back up around 11-5 or 5:30 am as well. Not quite 24 hours but very, very close.

Whew! I'm glad. We don't arrive at CN until about 3PM and I'm sure we'll be hungry and want something to tide us over until dinner

Thanks cleversole.

I assume then it is open 11am-6pm for snacks but not the full lunch menu. What kind of food would be available? We want to eat and let it settle before diving.

Betty

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    Thanks cleversole.

I assume then it is open 11am-6pm for snacks but not the full lunch menu. What kind of food would be available? We want to eat and let it settle before diving.

Betty
    Actually it is more than snacks...they have burgers, jerk chicken, fries, onion rings, along with nachos and other stuff...I know I am missing items because I usually go in only for the nachos, but there is plenty of food available at there as well that is filling and will hold you over until dinner. Yes the other restaurants have buffets, but the food at the beach grill is awesome. My husband says the burger is one of the best he has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    Thanks cleversole.

Betty
    No, the beach grill has the full menu avalilable whenever it's open. Great selection.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks cleversole & Wally. I wonder why the website says it's only open for lunch from 12:30-2:30pm??? It should say the entire afternoon.

paints13: You are right! Our plane lands at 1pm and we would be hungry too on arrival. Thanks for pointing that out.

Randymon: Can you please comment on why this is posted the way it is? Kind of misleading...in a negative sort of way.