My fiance and I will be visiting Couples (Swept Away) for the first time at the end of this month. I signed up for the Romance Rewards program back in December 2010, prior to the change I believe. At the time I believe we were to recieve the Young Love package:

Young Love [3-13 Nights Stayed]

•Welcome gift of two t-shirts (male/female)
•One his/her 30-minute massage*
•Invitation to attend the Repeat Guest dinner
•Departure snack and water pack
•Trading Places Pass - One day exchange privileges with a Couples Resort in the same town. Space is limited and must be reserved at resort with the hotel guest services staff.

A few questions...
-Most important, do we qualify for Young Love? (Even though we've never stayed at couples do the days we have booked count towards Young Love and allow us to use the benefits during our first stay)?

-Since we booked and registered (although we haven't pre-checked in yet) for the program prior to the change in benefits, are we "grandfathered" in to the old benefits?

-We will be getting married the day before we arrive, so we qualify for the free honeymoon package. If we still qualify for the Young Love package, are we able to use the benefits from both Young Love and Honeymoon packages (ie 2 couples 30 minute massages)?

Thanks!