Default CN for christmas

has anyone been to CN for christmas?this will be our 1st vacation to a couples resort so i was wondering how the weather is @ the end of december? also, does the resort do anything special for the holiday.....we were thinking of going december 22-27,2011
    if anyone has any suggestions or tips for our christmas vacation please let me know.....any info will be greatly appreciated! =]
    one more question.......what's the best way & less expensive way to book..........air & hotel seperate...or...in a package w/funjet,priceline,etc.
    thanks for any help!

Christmas is a wonderful time to go. The weather is pretty much the same all year round. There were reports last December that it was a bit chilly, but that is unusual. On Christmas day Santa shows up and hands out presents, plus there is a carol sing-a-long at the piano bar. There is a beautiful tree set up in the lobby with the palm trees decorated in lights and poinsettias everywhere, and they play Jamaican Christmas songs in the Cassava restaurant in the mornings.

As for the best way to book, I think it depends on what your options are. The best way for us to book is separate air and hotel, but I know some cities have chartered jets that make for a less expensive option. You just need to do the research and find out what is the best way to go. A travel agent can also help you out in knowing which is the best route to go with booking.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come