Default Things to do for ages 25-30

Hello all! I'm coming to couple tower isle during the week of May 16. I heard so many good things about the resort, but I haven't heard much from people who are between the ages of 25-30. I'm 25, and I don't want to be bored. So if there are any people of that age, or know people of that age who have visited the resort, can you all help me out? Thanks so much.

Activity schedules are available on this website. Personally I think it is not a matter of age but of what one enjoys doing that matters and not all 25 year olds have the same preferences.

Check the schedule and I imagine you will find enough to do so you will not be bored.

Ok, boys and girls, let's think about this one.....We're in one the most romantic places on earth,....we have a room with a big bed.... all the drinks we want....sunshine, beach, swimsuits.....you're right, don't want be bored!!!

Oh lordy whatever will we do????

Have you looked at the activities page? There is lots going on. There are lots of water activities plus the included excursions. And there is always hanging out at the pool bar and making new friends. I promise, you won't be board.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer49 View Post
    Ok, boys and girls, let's think about this one.....We're in one the most romantic places on earth,....we have a room with a big bed.... all the drinks we want....sunshine, beach, swimsuits.....you're right, don't want be bored!!!

Oh lordy whatever will we do????

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Age is irrelevant at Couples.

That said, we've been going every year since we were 25 and haven't gotten bored yet.

My FI and I fit into that age range when we went to CN in 2009 and will still fit into it when we honeymoon there in 2012. Don't worry about being bored. There's so much to do and once you get there you'll probably find you don't want to do all that much anyway. Relaxing on the beach or at the pool, eating and hanging out together take up most of our time. The rest of the time is spent playing volleyball, visiting with staff and other guests and participating in some of the activities on the property. There's as much or as little to do as you see fit for vacation. It is entirely what you make of it.

We first went to CSA when we were 25 and last went there when I was turning 30. We found tons of things to do. We really like the water sports like snorkeling, diving, etc. I also like the basket weaving class because you get to make some nice baskets that are useful around the house and they remind you of your trip. There's a ton to do at all the resorts, I am sure you will have a great time.

We got involved in the daily activities and just relaxed. We went with two other couples last time as well. We stayed at CN. We are heading back in a few weeks with like 18 other couples this time.

Smoosh.

Kris-Jamie is right - age is irrelevant. We're in our mid-fifties yet made friends with a young couple in their twenties while on our last vacation.

Default Bored?

I'm 58. Do the same things I do just twice as fast!

My husband and I visited CTI last year for our honeymoon and I was 24 and he was 30 at that time and we had an absolutely wonderful time! I am not for sure what you are expecting, but Couples is just fantastic. The on-site activities, staff, food, cocktails and the beach are fantastic! The pictures on the website are not a lie - it really is that beautiful!
    We are visiting CSA this year and in 2012 CN as my sister as booked her wedding there since she has heard such wonderful things about Couples. Once you visit once all you are looking forward to is your next trip!
    [I]COLOR="red"]The Darling's[/COLOR]